Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,508 members, 7,888,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included (16116 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by iconaus: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2012
Boko makes some of us to beleive that Islam is evil.If the get the idealogy from Quaran then Quaran is satanic too.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by clemmonce(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2012
the muslim community need to do something about terrorism. 4 instance can a muslim tell me to give my life to allah and i wont cut his head off
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by joelala(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2012
as long as they are armed with weapons and shooting at men of the task force....they(jtf) have the right to fry their asses..be it boko ram, boko goat, boko fly whatever it is, as long it starts wth boko,jtf level their bloody race.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 12:32am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
So according to you killing people and pooing on a quran are the same.
So you see the killing of a human being for desacrating a quran ( a mere book ) as just.
I am wondering where I draw the line between you and the terrorists, because if you are ready to kill people for a mere book which doesn't belong to you, wasn't written by you and of which there is more than a billion exemplars, then I wonder if you wouldn't just be the same. People you have to learn this islam is less important than life.
Islam is less sacred than life!

Dude, it never helps to paint segments of society with a general brush.
Boko haram is a terrorist group supported by many, but that does not make every Muslim a boko haram member. That is where you are wrong.

I do not know if you are religious (I am not), if you are you would know how dearly many hold their faith. That knowledge would make you refrain from making inflamatory statements about any religion or its followers.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2012
MeGaStReEt: Dirty people
very dirty!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by nightfall(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
Or do you mean i do not have the right to shit on the quran of a terrorist ?
For a very long time you people have been saying terrorists were not muslims, therefore are their qurans noble ?
are their qurans real qurans ?
I think i have the right to shit on every thing that belongs to a terrorist!

Try it and see
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 22, 2012
bbbbn

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Marlboro1: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2012
Buhari's wish of making this country ungovernable is here. I hope the people that think like him such as IBB, Ciroma, Ibrahim Datti Ahmad, Junaid Mohammed and all the damn core Northern governors are seing that in the end they and the people they have managed to indoctrinate will be the biggest losers. All the lip service Buhari has given so far is nothing but window-dressing.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2012
nightfall:

Try it and see
Ok you've just provoked me, I am going to destroy a quran.
I don't have a camera but this is what it looks like:
[flash]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDmaFehshys&feature=related[/flash]
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Yeske2(m): 12:45am On Mar 22, 2012
*Charly boy show*
this is not the news read by Gloria Anozie(Young)
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 12:46am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2: Terrorists, you will die, all of you, your wives will die and your sons will become b.itches fed to the homosexuals.
We will piss on your dead bodies. We will buldozer your houses and your mosques and we will s.heet on your qurans.
You are already dead, every Nigerian is waiting to see your blood flow on the streets. terrorists you think you want blood! let me tell you Nigerians want your blood.
Asshole hiding under his pathtic username. Who are the we, you veiled referance to islam is noticed. A non Muslim had responded to your insanity. No wonder Hause people keep roasting Okoros like you cos the stupidity you spewed her done by other monkeys like you are not made public.
Would you an atheist ritual murderer say you would s,heet on the Bible at Onitsha or Redeem camp even if you are high from drinking your urine?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2012
bakila:
Asshole hiding under his pathtic username. Who are the we, you veiled referance to islam is noticed. A non Muslim had responded to your insanity. No wonder Hause people keep roasting Okoros like you cos the stupidity you spewed her done by other monkeys like you are not made public.
Would you an atheist ritual murderer say you would s,heet on the Bible at Onitsha or Redeem camp even if you are high from drinking your urine?
If a terrorist is carrying a Holy bible then I will consider pooing on it.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
I know for a fact that muslims see the jews and christians as second class human beings and they see polytheists as criminals who deserve the death sentence, and what do they think about atheists?: less than human.
But I guess you would argue that it is their religion and they are entitled to that.
but what if I was a follower of Bugs Bunny for example and that my religion required me to poo on qurans which i would do because it is not harmful to anybody. Should a muslim who is aware of my faith cut my head off ?
I ask you this question because you seem to be able to justify the unjustifiable by the word "faith".
Would you poo on the magna carta, the declaration of indepence the pdp constitution, certificates title deed, deposit/withdrawal slips, passport??.

Ah dont talk senses to him. Boko haram or not that Ganja no tell you true you don the head to psychiaa.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2: If a terrorist is carrying a Holy bible then I will consider pooing on it.

The bagger is heading to psychia me I don the go sleep. You fit poo for that juju shrine we de una village ba?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2012
bakila:
Would you poo on the magna carta, the declaration of indepence the pdp constitution, certificates title deed, deposit/withdrawal slips, passport??.

Ah dont talk senses to him. Boko haram or not that Ganja no tell you true you don the head to psychiaa.
I value the constitution a lot more than i value that book writen by a child despoiler from the seventh century.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Marlboro1: 12:59am On Mar 22, 2012
I see a number of people on this thread are either Boko Haram sympathisers or Boko Haramists themselves judging from all the idiotic threats and abuses here. While i do not support desecrating the Bible or Koran any more than I support the burning of a national flag, all the threat of bodily harm or worse is unconscionable. I would expect the right response to be that one will do the same thing to whatever the other holds in similar value. Dont go about threating people every time something negative is said about the koran for i know muslims dont have that much regards for any other holy book or faith otherwise you wont consider non-muslims infidels.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 22, 2012
I respect every faith except islam!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 1:19am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
I know for a fact that muslims see the jews and christians as second class human beings and they see polytheists as criminals who deserve the death sentence, and what do they think about atheists?: less than human.
But I guess you would argue that it is their religion and they are entitled to that.
but what if I was a follower of Bugs Bunny for example and that my religion required me to poo on qurans which i would do because it is not harmful to anybody. Should a muslim who is aware of my faith cut my head off ?
I ask you this question because you seem to be able to justify the unjustifiable by the word "faith".

Please let us not put words in each others mouths and make false claims about others justifying the unjustifiable. I have simply said that it is wrong to tar whole sections of society with the same brush, regardless of how despicable boko haram might be.
If your hypothetical Bugs Bunny religion demands that you poo on a Quran, then it would quite clearly be banned and its followers given the treatment of the Branch Davidians (or boko haram, nearer home).

Boko haram is no excuse for prejudice against Muslims.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

Please let us not put words in each others mouths and make false claims about others justifying the unjustifiable. I have simply said that it is wrong to tar whole sections of society with the same brush, regardless of how despicable boko haram might be.
If your hypothetical Bugs Bunny religion demands that you poo on a Quran, then it would quite clearly be banned and its followers given the treatment of the Branch Davidians (or boko haram, nearer home).

Boko haram is no excuse for prejudice against Muslims.
I guess you have forgotten this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsarwcIr1Q

and why would my religion be banned while it is forbidden to kill a human being in my religion.
in my religion Bugs Bunny is the image evey man must follow, so every man must be friends with every other man and make everybody happy. The only ritual is pooing on qurans, what harm are my people doing ?
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Ojiofor: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2012
;DI wonder if there is still virgens left in muslim paradise for this late commers!

2 Likes

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 1:43am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
I guess you have forgotten this :

and why would my religion be banned while it is forbidden to kill a human being in my religion.
in my religion Bugs Bunny is the image evey man must follow, so every man must be friends with every other man and make everybody happy. The only ritual is pooing on qurans, what harm are my people doing ?

Is that video meant to justify prejudice? Or is it an attempt to replace morality with base sentiment?

There is a limit to which one can preach common sense and civility. If to you, the World is about disrespect and peoples religions are reduced to Bugs Bunny level, then I hope nobody begins to see you as Bugs Bunny too.

Talking about Muslims (the vast majority of whom are innocent and peaceful) when boko haram is the problem is mentally lazy at best and cowardly at worst. In all cases, it is immoral and wicked.

My brother, I will leave the argument here.

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

Is that video meant to justify prejudice? Or is it an attempt to replace morality with base sentiment?

There is a limit to which one can preach common sense and civility. If to you, the World is about disrespect and peoples religions are reduced to Bugs Bunny level, then I hope nobody begins to see you as Bugs Bunny too.

Talking about Muslims (the vast majority of whom are innocent and peaceful) when boko haram is the problem is mentally lazy at best and cowardly at worst. In all cases, it is immoral and wicked.

My brother, I will leave the argument here.
I don't think Bugs Bunny "level" would be worse than that of a paedophile who proclaimed himself a prophet and committed genocide on entire populations and gave birth to a "religion" which is the biggest death cult existing today.
"morality": I showed you an other group of muslims destroying a two thousand year old budha. Don't you think that would be worse than pooing on a quran which i bought for myself ?
Try and make sense, you are trying to defend islam by all means. but you need to be coherent and not just say any nonsense you can say. good night

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2012
death to terrorist!!!
death to the messengers of satan!!!
its high time people open their eyes and mind to know what islam can turn them into
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by angeltt(m): 5:12am On Mar 22, 2012
Thanx to the JTF for such result
I say well done boyz
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

Give the dude a break, he already said its good for the boko haram. Perhaps he was offended by the wrongful reference to the Quran. We aught to be more careful with references to other peoples lawful religious beliefs.

smiley smiley smiley
Beaf, sometimes you can be so annoying but at other times you can also be so gentle and calming (just like now). Oya take this hug. *hugs Beaf for being a mediator for peace* smiley

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by senben(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2012
The killing of the Boko boyz in Kano does not kall for any celebration,it only kalls for the JTF to prepare for worst attack from this deadly group and for the Ekiti killing, it is typical of the Hausa man to dominate/make trouble anywhere he is and that is what is causing the Jos crisis till date. I only hope their leaders tell them the difference b/w the south and the north.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Beaf: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2012
pDude:
smiley smiley smiley
Beaf, sometimes you can be so annoying but at other times you can also be so gentle and calming (just like now). Oya take this hug. *hugs Beaf for being a mediator for peace* smiley

Thanks for the hug.
Lol! By nature, I am very calm and cool, but you've got to pack ammo to exist on NL, so I pack a rotweiler, elephant rounds, two drones, Abrams tanks and a coupla nukes. grin
--Hugs pDude--

1 Like

Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
Or do you mean i do not have the right to shit on the quran of a terrorist ?
For a very long time you people have been saying terrorists were not muslims, therefore are their qurans noble ?
are their qurans real qurans ?
I think i have the right to shit on every thing that belongs to a terrorist!
here we go again.mtchew.....boko haram is a tragedy dis country is facing, either u are a christian or muslim we need to deal with them 2geda..the problem is lack of publicly declared will by northern elders to tackle it and denounce them ,at the same time one will understand that this is cos of d security forces cant protect them if they declare hatred 4 dem publicly and its even more than dat now...nd this boko stuffs is more political than religious..religion is used cos majority of them are born into d muslim family and bearing muslim names(does not rly means u re a muslim in d sight of Allah) and when their fight is against the south which is mainly christians...this is when religion comes in to trick d mumus who dont knw anything abt their relgion but d fact they are born inside it and with muslim names.
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by sizzlers(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2012
Marlboro1: In their own words - Allahu Akhbar
in their word indeed
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by buzor(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2012
i think jtf should continue bombing them until their region becomes a dead economic zone...
oh i forgot they never contributed anything to fg still they still want to rule naija by force...
Bomb d parasites to death!
Re: B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included by bakila: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2012
patriot2:
I value the constitution a lot more than i value that book writen by a child despoiler from the seventh century.

Far more official terrorist other than extremist religious one have caused hardship, death and destruction by the instrumentality and protectation of the Constitution yet you wont poo on it yet you would poo on tge Bible and the Quran.

Goodluck to you. Mr pooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo VS Yoruba: EgusiSoup / Inaugural Speech Of Mallam Mele Kyari, New NNPC GMD (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.