Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Is This A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Sin? (1279 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Sin? by frank50fun: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2012
Am actually dating a christain,and she's a virgin. She says no sex b4 marriage. But i suggested we engage in kissing and cuddling, jst to keep body and soul together. But she says it's a sin. I just wanna knw if it's bad 2 kiss ur fiance.
Re: Is This A Sin? by Mpetempe(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2012
frank50fun: Am actually dating a christain,and she's a virgin. She says no sex b4 marriage. But i suggested we engage in kissing and cuddling, jst to keep body and soul together. But she says it's a sin. I just wanna knw if it's bad 2 kiss ur fiance.

She Dislike It, Spear Her And You Guys Can Be Friends Without Kissing N Cuddling That Keeps Ur Body Or Soul Together.
Re: Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2012
I'll go monochrome: how does that kssing help you in staying alert for the great day of the Lord?
One thing I made is: you've been spending times ALONE with her- stop that!
Are you helping her be a better christian by making her k! You
repeat those questions to yourself.
Gives you a graph of what you're asking.
Re: Is This A Sin? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
I advise you not kiss she, nor have sex with she.
That way she will have sex with another man, and will not be your fault.
You will go to heaven.
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
she needs to be put to death for dating a heathen like yourself angry when you date heathens they try to corrupt you. thats why the lord forbids dating someone who is not off your faith. the downfall of king solomon is from marrying and dating heathen women just like yourself. angry OFF WITH HER HEAD
Re: Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
@buzugee, take it easy, most girls get fish-brained once a man says "I...you...marry you..."
but this one still remembers the law of God. Hope she doesn't give in to his_ someday.
Just keep down the axe, a few STROKES OF CANE will do.
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2012
Docjay487: @buzugee, take it easy, most girls get fish-brained once a man says "I...you...marry you..."
but this one still remembers the law of God. Hope she doesn't give in to his_ someday.
the phrase 'if you dont want to tango what are you doing on the dancefloor' comes to mind. why is she putting herself in a situation like that ? you are a virgin who respects the lord yet you are dating a ho-rny heathen
Re: Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
buzugee: 'if you dont want to tango what are you doing on the dancefloor'
I think you made sense. Oya my axe!
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
Docjay487:
I think you made sense. Oya my axe!
your axe ? what are ya a lumberjack grin
Re: Is This A Sin? by Callotti: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
Please, go and patronize a hooker, before you take out your se-xual frustration on your neighbour's 2 year-old and tell us it is the 'Devil's' work! Too many 'Chrislamic' pedo-philes around! Thank you!
Re: Is This A Sin? by LogicMind: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
She's a closet lesbian or you are too ugly.
Re: Is This A Sin? by mkmyers45(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
Logic Mind: She's a closet lesbian or you are too ugly.
Gbam
Re: Is This A Sin? by Dipwater(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sex is not a sin
Re: Is This A Sin? by frank50fun: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
@bugezee u dont have to call me an heathen,cos am spiritually beta than u....i only askd a quest..all u criticizing me,are not of a sound mind...just simple ans & u r calling me names
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
frank50fun: @bugezee u dont have to call me an heathen,cos am spiritually beta than u....i only askd a quest..all u criticizing me,are not of a sound mind...just simple ans & u r calling me names
how are you spiritually better than me if you think kissing and cuddling is what keeps body and soul together angry

i hope you know that in the eyes of the lord, sex is marriage. if you sleep with a virgin, or any woman, YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER. in biblical days, there was no ceremonies. you took the woman to your house, sleep with her. thats the marriage sealed consolidated and established with the s-e-x

genesis 24 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death. so basically if you sleep with her and dont marry her, you have condemned a whole bunch of people to adultery who sleep with her because she is married to you. you basically have condemned her and anyone who sleeps with her to adultery because she is your wife. and the lord aint going to be too happy with ya. grin
Re: Is This A Sin? by LogicMind: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: how are you spiritually better than me if you think kissing and cuddling is what keeps body and soul together angry

i hope you know that in the eyes of the lord, sex is marriage. if you sleep with a virgin, or any woman, YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER. in biblical days, there was no ceremonies. you took the woman to your house, sleep with her. thats the marriage sealed consolidated and established with the s-e-x

genesis 24 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death. so basically if you sleep with her and dont marry her, you have condemned a whole bunch of people to adultery who sleep with her because she is married to you. you basically have condemned her and anyone who sleeps with her to adultery because she is your wife. and the lord aint going to be too happy with ya. grin

Wow!, I never realised I have so many wives.
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

Wow!, I never realised I have so many wives.
now you know grin time to start paying all the alimony's
Re: Is This A Sin? by frank50fun: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
@buzeese u wan tel me say u neva bleep any gal b4?bi na wetin u dey wan form here
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
frank50fun: @buzeese u wan tel me say u neva bleep any gal b4?bi na wetin u dey wan form here
lol of course i have. but i didnt know any better. now i only bleep my woman grin
Re: Is This A Sin? by frank50fun: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2012
u see urself...the gal am talkin about now,is she my man or my woman?i want to get married to her,so whts wit the no sex,when she knows i want to marry her.
Re: Is This A Sin? by buzugee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
frank50fun: u see urself...the gal am talkin about now,is she my man or my woman?i want to get married to her,so whts wit the no sex,when she knows i want to marry her.
well she is a christian and you are not. why do you want to marry a christian when you are not one ? arent there many non-christian women you can go and marry ? you do know that there are many instances in the bible where it emphatically states that people of faith should not marry people of no faith because they will corrupt them. examples are king solomon. the point here is why dont you become a follower of God and doer of his words, like her, then maybe she can trust you more, then you can both be on a common platform. no friction, same ideology
Re: Is This A Sin? by frank50fun: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
am a christain guy...

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an Vs Bible / Dilemma Of A Pastor / The Second Coming Of TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.