Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A (618 Views)

Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Asari Dobuko Has Not Benefitted From Jonathan's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by patrikobi: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
There has been massive response of people trooping into Michael Okpara Auditorium in respect to the Governor T.A's public flag off sale of kerosine at a government control price,which was designed to enable Abians benefit from the dividend of democracy....As i witness and participated in the ongoing exercise,people from all hooks and crannies where seen wriggling out,some with a rush,and all with a successful attempt as they scrambled on the queue which was coordinated by some law enforcement agencies to enable a smooth run of the initiative.In view of the on going exercises,many people left the venue with smiles on their faces because they have their cans filled with kerosine.., As this gesture left me with smiles on my face,many other participants were also left with smiles on their faces.Thanks to the Governor T.A Orji for this Awe-Inspiring idea,which has benefited

Re: Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
All these kerosene governors in the east. Smh sad
Re: Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by doctokwus: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
grin cheesy
patrikobi: There has been massive response of people trooping into Michael Okpara Auditorium in respect to the Governor T.A's public flag off sale of kerosine at a government control price,which was designed to enable Abians benefit from the dividend of democracy....As i witness and participated in the ongoing exercise,people from all hooks and crannies where seen wriggling out,some with a rush,
HOOKS& crannies
WRIGGLING out
SOME with A RUSH
grin
patrikobi: There has been massive response of people trooping into Michael Okpara Auditorium in respect to the Governor T.A's public flag off sale of kerosine at a government control price,which was designed to enable Abians benefit from the dividend of democracy....As i witness and participated in the ongoing exercise,people from all hooks and crannies where seen wriggling out,some with a rush,
HOOKS& crannies
WRIGGLING out
SOME with A RUSH

1 Like

Re: Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by Funkymallam(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
patrikobi: There has been massive response of people trooping into Michael Okpara Auditorium in respect to the Governor T.A's public flag off sale of kerosine at a government control price,which was designed to enable Abians benefit from the dividend of democracy....As i witness and participated in the ongoing exercise,people from all hooks and crannies where seen wriggling out,some with a rush,and all with a successful attempt as they scrambled on the queue which was coordinated by some law enforcement agencies to enable a smooth run of the initiative.In view of the on going exercises,many people left the venue with smiles on their faces because they have their cans filled with kerosine.., As this gesture left me with smiles on my face,many other participants were also left with smiles on their faces.Thanks to the Governor T.A Orji for this Awe-Inspiring idea,which has benefited

Real awe inspiring idea! When his mates did same last yr, some even gave it for free and he is just waking up to his AWE...
Re: Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by beeke(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Is this a kind of image repair campaign beocs of the humiliation handed down to him in Aba or what? will this gesture continue or is it just once in a blue time after been mock for his snail like administrative style. please Abians must not be deceived "once bitten thrice shy" grin grin grin grin
Re: Many Benefitted From The Exerecise At The Flag Off Of The Sale Of Kero By T.A by Bawss1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hooks and crannies indeed smiley

If I were ever going to get a lackey to whitewash my image on Nairaland I'd get one who has, at least, an average command of the English language.

On a serious note no one has been fooled, this kerosene sale by T Orji is just a pathetic attempt at image laundering. Abia state deserves better initiatives than this to deal with the challenges that face her.

(1) (Reply)

5 Armed Robbery Suspects Escapes From Court / Nigeria Has Only $3.6 Billion Left In Excess Crude Account, Okonjo-iweala / Tosinger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.