Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Leaving My Present Job For Studies Abroad;is It Worth It? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leaving My Present Job For Studies Abroad;is It Worth It? (882 Views)

Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Masters From Abroad: Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving My Present Job For Studies Abroad;is It Worth It? by ashala(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2007
I am presently working with one of the new generations banks in Nigeria and i am seriously considering going to the UK to further my Education,but the big question is after that,whats next?.The way my friends and collegues quit their jobs and trouped abroad for their Post graduate Programme was quite alarming,but is there any guarentee that one would get a better offer or even stay back after that.Presently my take home is quite impressive but am really tempted to resign and head abroad like everybody seems to be doing now.What do y'all think?

(1) (Reply)

70-300 Who Has Done It? / Electrical Wiring Diagram Interpretation / The Art Of Management -Bending Your Own Learning Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.