Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,769 members, 7,952,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke (8224 Views)

President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by Funkymallam(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
alj harem: ^^^^^^

Is it not the same propaganda the Nigerian PDP did with Ibori ? Alams ? the GEJ's wife in saudi ? what of Otunba Gbenga ?

Keep decieving yourself

I remembered the exact same thing happened two year ago on GEJ wife and it was only Nigerian news that said it was a lie even though it did not happen in Nigeria

Same with Ibori in 2007

not Alison, 2012. Foriegn News agents are the liars while we Nigerians are saying the truth.

U can also manage this one, as for me i dnt unstand Austria-German.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/19934/2012/03/22/vienna_mansion_austrian_court_vindicates_alisonmadueke.html
Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by AfroBlue(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
The paper jumped the gun, Madueke was in the process of buying the property, the deal had not been finalized when she got wind of the paper's investigative efforts she abandoned the bid. Where did she get the money?
Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by Funkymallam(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2012
Afro_Blue: The paper jumped the gun, Madueke was in the process of buying the property, the deal had not been finalized when she got wind of the paper's investigative efforts she abandoned the bid. Where did she get the money?

Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by POTUT(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2012
Why didn't the honorable minister press for damages, or was nothing damaged in her reputation? I know that I was on the verge of believing that initial story and started resenting her for it, especially as there are so many unanswered questions around her integrity (fuel subsidy brouhaha).
I think she ought to press for damages. Gladly, she has cleared the windscreen now and we can see her for who she is...
Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by AfroBlue(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
POTUT: Why didn't the honorable minister press for damages, or was nothing damaged in her reputation? I know that I was on the verge of believing that initial story and started resenting her for it, especially as there are so many unanswered questions around her integrity (fuel subsidy brouhaha).
I think she ought to press for damages. Gladly, she has cleared the windscreen now and we can see her for who she is...

I wouldn't think that she wold want to open that can of worms. An enterprising Austrian law firm could/would subpoena the travel and passport records of her and her husband which would leave egg on her face. how could they explain several trips and extended stays in that country?
Re: Vienna House: Austrian Court Vindicates Diezani Alison-Madueke by AfroBlue(m): 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=Funkymallam][/quote]

Bro, you don't know the half of the Bush mafioso family.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: Biafrans Protesting In Abuja Right Now. Photostuesday, 1 December 2015 / EFCC Opposes Omisore’s Bail,says He Got ‘hundreds Of Millions’ From Dasuki / Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.