Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,644 members, 7,968,876 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. (856 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / I Am Free How My Girlfriend Finally Broke Up With Me On Valentine's Day / Am Just 17, And She Said I Inpregnanted Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by penelope9: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, i spoke with my friend this afternoon and she told me how gratefuk she is to God for been very young and too matured with good sense of judgement at her age, and she further said that she is yet to bleep different guys to taste how sweet they are before retirement.What do you guys think of this my naughty selfish motherfucking friend.
Re: Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by Killz3(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
penelope9: Hi Nairalanders, i spoke with my friend this afternoon and she told me how gratefuk she is to God for been very young and too matured with good sense of judgement at her age, and she further said that she is yet to bleep different guys to taste how sweet they are before retirement.What do you guys think of this my naughty selfish motherfucking friend.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babe, what the hell exactly are you doing with such friends. . . grin
Re: Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by BodyKiss(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
penelope9: Hi Nairalanders, i spoke with my friend this afternoon and she told me how gratefuk she is to God for been very young and too matured with good sense of judgement at her age, and she further said that she is yet to bleep different guys to taste how sweet they are before retirement.What do you guys think of this my naughty selfish motherfucking friend.

Tell her to mark me as the next guy to f.u.ck.
Re: Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2012
Too bad a man will marry that gal in future after fcccuking every tom and harry
Re: Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by Killz3(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
yorke: Too bad a man will marry that gal in future after fcccuking every tom and harry
A man who must have also done every Angelina and Pamela. . .
Re: Thank God Am Just 22 Not 30yrs So Am Free To Make Mistakes.she Said. by sevule(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
Post don't make no sense

(1) (Reply)

She Had 26 Abortions For 26yrs / Marriage Or Money / Shar4e Your Best Possible Opinion On This Issue!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.