Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,178 members, 7,943,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World (3000 Views)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? / Unclean Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:14am On Mar 24, 2012
ea7: let me think...yes!!!
P.s hatin one person does not=racism. Hateful douchebag
i take it you did not watch that video of how the racist white guy ran down the black guy ? or the dragging of a black man to death in jasper texas by racist whites or the lynchings and slavery. and i am the racist ? you must be a white person. tyical. only concerned about yourself. totally immune to the suffering and feelings of other races so long as it does not interfere with your life.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:14am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: if you go by biblical tradition and not christian tradition, the sabbath is saturday. it was only changed to sunday by emperor constantine so as to appease the pagans day of sun worship and to bring the factions of christianity and paganism in unison. basically a way to keep his kingdom in unison and under control
You know i don't follow rubbish religious traditions
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:17am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: You know i don't follow rubbish religious traditions
hey we all have the freewill to live how we want. i choose to honor the sabbath, you dont wink
its not religious by the way.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: hey we all have the freewill to live how we want. i choose to honor the sabbath, you dont wink
its not religious by the way.
More so...so you typically reject the new testament?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:24am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: More so...so you typically reject the new testament?
i dont reject the new testament but in the new testament it says i have not come to eradicate the law but to uphold it.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:28am On Mar 24, 2012
Ok, im not keen on it though..
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:29am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Ok, im not keen on it though..
you dont have to be. dont be surprised when you get roasted in thermonuclear fire when the messiah returns though grin grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: you dont have to be. dont be surprised when you get roasted in thermonuclear fire when the messiah returns though grin grin
No proof of the big scary fire so im good cool
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:43am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: No proof of the big scary fire so im good cool
YOU ARE BRAVER THAN I AM grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:48am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: YOU ARE BRAVER THAN I AM grin
why aren't you brave?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:58am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: why aren't you brave?
THERE IS A TIME FOR EVRYTHING. A TIME TO FIGHT AND A TIME TO RUN. A TIME TO BE BORN AND A TIME TO DIE. A TIME TO BE BRAVE AND A TIME TO BE SUBJECTIVE. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES I CHOOSE TO BE SUBJECTIVE. HOW CAN YOU BE BRAVE TOWARDS THE CREATOR WHO CREATED THE WORLD ? BESIDES I DONT WANT TO TAKE NO CHANCES AND BURN IN 1000000 DEGREES HEAT. I AINT FEELING THAT
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2012
ea7: let me think...yes!!!
P.s hatin one person does not=racism. Hateful douchebag
ESAU IS NOT ONE PERSON. ESAU IS A WHOLE RACE JUST AS JACOB DESCRIBES A WHOLE RACE OFF PEOPLE. SEE THE BIBLE IS CODED LIKE THAT. ESAU IS THE PROGENITOR OF THE EDOMITES JUST AS JACOB IS THE PROGENITOR OF THE ISRAELITES
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: THERE IS A TIME FOR EVRYTHING. A TIME TO FIGHT AND A TIME TO RUN. A TIME TO BE BORN AND A TIME TO DIE. A TIME TO BE BRAVE AND A TIME TO BE SUBJECTIVE. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES I CHOOSE TO BE SUBJECTIVE. HOW CAN YOU BE BRAVE TOWARDS THE CREATOR WHO CREATED THE WORLD ? BESIDES I DONT WANT TO TAKE NO CHANCES AND BURN IN 1000000 DEGREES HEAT. I AINT FEELING THAT
is Satan aka Lucifer not brave? Didnt he go unscatted?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: is Satan aka Lucifer not brave? Didnt he go unscatted?
SATAN IS NOT LUCIFER. AND LUCIFER WILL NOT GO UNSCATHED. LUCIFER WILL BE DESTROYED BY THERMONUCLEAR FIRE COURTESY OF RUSSIA AND CHINA, ALL UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE MOST HIGH OF COURSE.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: SATAN IS NOT LUCIFER. AND LUCIFER WILL NOT GO UNSCATHED. LUCIFER WILL BE DESTROYED BY THERMONUCLEAR FIRE COURTESY OF RUSSIA AND CHINA, ALL UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE MOST HIGH OF COURSE.
who is satan? Who is lucifer?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: you dont have to be. dont be surprised when you get roasted in thermonuclear fire when the messiah returns though grin grin
your smiley here shows you as a wicked character. Do you love god or fear his thermonuclear fire-do you remember the whole sheep and goats thing- not feed, not clothe not give wateretc do you prracticalise.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
ea7: your smiley here shows you as a wicked character. Do you love god or fear his thermonuclear fire-do you remember the whole sheep and goats thing- not feed, not clothe not give wateretc do you prracticalise.

proverbs 9 vs 10
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

psalams 111 vs 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee:

proverbs 9 vs 10
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

psalams 111 vs 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
...it means to respect not cower in terror u f***in dimwit
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
ea7:
...it means to respect not cower in terror u f***in dimwit
Listen here you filthy heathen from the land of edom, you dont respect the lake of fire, you fear the lake of fire. let me give you a scripture for your people when the messiah returns OBADIAH VS 18 The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau." The LORD has spoken grin grin YOU ABOUT TO GET TOOK OUT OF EXISTENCE grin grin you better cower you heathen ea7
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by unphilaz(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: se-xual deviation, greed, lust, hedonistic spirits, covetous spirits, murdering spirits, hateful sprits etc
same as in nigeria, hence cesspit-2? but come will He destroy the righteous wif da unrighteous?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: Listen here you filthy heathen from the land of MIddle earth, you dont respect the lake of fire, you fear the lake of fire. let me give you a scripture for your people when the messiah returns FRIGgA VS 18 The house of ODIN will be a fire and the house of THOR a flame; the house of LOKI will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of LOKI." ODIN has spoken grin grin YOU ABOUT TO GET TOOK OUT OF EXISTENCE grin grin you better cower you heathen buzugee
fixed that for you smiley
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: Listen here you filthy heathen from the land of edom, you dont respect the lake of fire, you fear the lake of fire. let me give you a scripture for your people when the messiah returns OBADIAH VS 18 The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau." The LORD has spoken grin grin YOU ABOUT TO GET TOOK OUT OF EXISTENCE grin grin you better cower you heathen ea7
one more thing oh-mr-holier-than-thou-insufferable-prick-lord buzugee(he-who-shall-never-be-wrong) I AM NIGERIAN. I say again, you are racist. I remember the bible saying 'God is love'. I also remember something about loving your enemies and taking the log out of your eye before removing the speck in your neighbour's. Oh mr HWSNBW, you have a mountain in your eye. You are blind to your own B.S and are blaspheming the God of the bible to make your point. You are a hateful, irritating, scornworthy little brat. Please tell me yoy are actually that 2 yr old boy heard preaching, at least it makes more sense coming from him. You talk about racism eh-you beleive your personal hitman will rain fire on the USA and still talk of racism. It goes both ways you know, you don't stop theft by becoming an armed robber it doesn't make sense. You are arrogant enough to see your self as a jew and the jews as fals when, newsflash nigerians have light-dark brown-magenta skin while those guys there actually have people with close to black skin. You claim to have read all this from a mistranslated book which is written in Hebrew which the jews have and you know, THEY ACTUALLY SPEAK HEBREW YOU F?*@ING DIMWIT. But, if you choose your fire breathing dragon Dog over the one who loves,then you have forced my hand. Btw you seemed to be laughing as you imagined people being roasted in hell that why i cant beecome a christian.

1 Like

Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: i take it you did not watch that video of how the racist white guy ran down the black guy ? or the dragging of a black man to death in jasper texas by racist whites or the lynchings and slavery. and i am the racist ? you must be a white person. tyical. only concerned about yourself. totally immune to the suffering and feelings of other races so long as it does not interfere with your life.
or the stabbing of a white teen by black youths. You don't think critically, weigh both sides of the scale equally and you see the real problem. Racism affects all races, you are contributing to it, as I said, I am a nigerian. Black hair, honey eyes mars bars skin, the works. Try to understand each other instead of giving the whites who are actually racist a reason to add more people to their ranks.
I detest the words black and white as refers to people. We are one whwther god made or naturally formed, we are all homosapiens, remember that.
Btw ur above rant is what I call pot calling imaginary kettle black.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
unphilaz: same as in nigeria, hence cesspit-2? but come will He destroy the righteous wif da unrighteous?
oh no sister, the righteous will be protected ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 In the whole land, declares the LORD, two thirds shall be cut off and perish, and one third shall be left alive ZECHARIAH 13 VS 9 I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"

SO BASICALLY AFTER ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DESTROYED, THOSE WHO ARE LEFT WILL BE THE CHOSEN. THE RIGHTEOUS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. THE EARTH WILL BE RENEWED AND TRANSFORMED INTO HEAVEN. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH. NOT IN THE SKIES. CHRIST IS ONLY COMING TO BRING AN END TO THE RULE OF TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION AND SIN ON EARTH (CONDITIONS WHICH MAY LIVING ON EARTH HELL) AND TO USHER IN AN ERA OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, NO DISEASES, NO SICKNESS, NO EVIL, NO HUNGER, NO POVERTY, (CONDITIONS WHICH WILL MAKE LIVING ON HEARTH A HEAVENLY EXPERIENCE).
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: fixed that for you smiley
PRECIATE THE LOVE BROTHER EA7 angry

I SEE YOU ARE INTO PAGAN GOD WORSHIPPING HUH ?
MONDAY-MOON GOD
TUESDAY-TYR GOD
WEDNESDAY-WODIN GOD
THURSDAY-THOR GOD
FRIDAY-FRIGG GOD
SATURDAY-SUN GOD
SUNDAY-SUN GOD

NOW I AM CONVINCED YOU ARE A WHITE MAN. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE WHITE SPIES THAT THEY SEND TO SPY ON NIGERIANS ON INTERNET FORUMS TO SEE HOW THEY ARE RESPONDING TO GETTING RECTALLY RELIEVED OF THEIR RESOURCES ?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: one more thing oh-mr-holier-than-thou-insufferable-prick-lord buzugee(he-who-shall-never-be-wrong) I AM NIGERIAN. I say again, you are racist. I remember the bible saying 'God is love'. I also remember something about loving your enemies and taking the log out of your eye before removing the speck in your neighbour's. Oh mr HWSNBW, you have a mountain in your eye. You are blind to your own B.S and are blaspheming the God of the bible to make your point. You are a hateful, irritating, scornworthy little brat. Please tell me yoy are actually that 2 yr old boy heard preaching, at least it makes more sense coming from him. You talk about racism eh-you beleive your personal hitman will rain fire on the USA and still talk of racism. It goes both ways you know, you don't stop theft by becoming an armed robber it doesn't make sense. You are arrogant enough to see your self as a jew and the jews as fals when, newsflash nigerians have light-dark brown-magenta skin while those guys there actually have people with close to black skin. You claim to have read all this from a mistranslated book which is written in Hebrew which the jews have and you know, THEY ACTUALLY SPEAK HEBREW YOU F?*@ING DIMWIT. But, if you choose your fire breathing dragon Dog over the one who loves,then you have forced my hand. Btw you seemed to be laughing as you imagined people being roasted in hell that why i cant beecome a christian.
YOU GOT A LOT OF SP-UNK LIL FELLA. ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH. wink YOU ARE A PUGILISTS DREAM, BUT LIKE MY BROTHERS FROM THE BRAND NUBIAN ALWAYS SAY, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN.

ANYHOW LETS GET DOWN TO ALL THE POINTS YOU RAISED, I AM HARDLY AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK AND NEITHER HAVE I BEEN KNIGHTED A LORD YET grin grin . IF YOU ARE NIGERIAN THEN I AM MICHEAL JORDAN. I AM HARDLY A RACIST, I HAVE A WHITE FRIEND OR TWO. THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS LOVE AND HATE. HERE ARE 3 VERSES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE LORD HATES (ROMANS 9 VS 13)(MALACHI 1 VS 3)(AMOS 5 VS 15). IT SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT IF YOUR ENEMIES ARE EVIL IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). THERE ARE SOME ENEMIES YOU HAVE WHO ARE NOT EVIL. THEY ARE JUST YOUR ENEMIES BASED ON MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINIONS. THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ARE INSTRUCTED NOT TO HATE. THE ONES WHO DEVISE EVIL IN THEIR MINDS ? IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). I AM HARDLY A HATEFUL IRRITATING SCORNWORTHY BRAT, SOME HAVE DESCRIBED ME AS A LOVABLE HUGGABLE TEDDY BEAR grin grin grin

YOU DONT REPAY THEFT BY BECOMING AN ARMED ROBBER ? SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS RIGHTEOUS TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO ARE TROUBLING YOU. 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 'since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you' (SEE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING YOUR BIBLE ME OL MUCKER EA7)

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 ) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)

AND FINALLY, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN. I CANT ASK YOU TO BE WHAT I AM NOT. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. I HAVE NO RELIGION.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
No mr HWSNBW, i dont worship ancient Gods, i watch avengers on disney, hence thor. Google it. I am white, black green yellow etc(idiot)
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: YOU GOT A LOT OF SP-UNK LIL FELLA. ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH. wink YOU ARE A PUGILISTS DREAM, BUT LIKE MY BROTHERS FROM THE BRAND NUBIAN ALWAYS SAY, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN.

ANYHOW LETS GET DOWN TO ALL THE POINTS YOU RAISED, I AM HARDLY AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK AND NEITHER HAVE I BEEN KNIGHTED A LORD YET grin grin . IF YOU ARE NIGERIAN THEN I AM MICHEAL JORDAN. I AM HARDLY A RACIST, I HAVE A WHITE FRIEND OR TWO. THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS LOVE AND HATE. HERE ARE 3 VERSES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE LORD HATES (ROMANS 9 VS 13)(MALACHI 1 VS 3)(AMOS 5 VS 15). IT SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT IF YOUR ENEMIES ARE EVIL IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). THERE ARE SOME ENEMIES YOU HAVE WHO ARE NOT EVIL. THEY ARE JUST YOUR ENEMIES BASED ON MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINIONS. THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ARE INSTRUCTED NOT TO HATE. THE ONES WHO DEVISE EVIL IN THEIR MINDS ? IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). I AM HARDLY A HATEFUL IRRITATING SCORNWORTHY BRAT, SOME HAVE DESCRIBED ME AS A LOVABLE HUGGABLE TEDDY BEAR grin grin grin

YOU DONT REPAY THEFT BY BECOMING AN ARMED ROBBER ? SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS RIGHTEOUS TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO ARE TROUBLING YOU. 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 'since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you' (SEE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING YOUR BIBLE ME OL MUCKER EA7)

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS cool (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)
you sure gave me that impression. Face book id ebuka allison Isl Unilag check it out.
When ur enemy slaps u turn d other cheek, forgive 77*7 times, oh my little 'mucker'. Check ur tone, it seems written to incite, and all caps makes me think you're yelling.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: YOU GOT A LOT OF SP-UNK LIL FELLA. ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH. wink YOU ARE A PUGILISTS DREAM, BUT LIKE MY BROTHERS FROM THE BRAND NUBIAN ALWAYS SAY, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN.

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS cool (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)
you sure gave me that impression. Face book id ebuka allison Isl Unilag check it out.
When ur enemy slaps u turn d other cheek, forgive 77*7 times, oh my little 'mucker'. Check ur tone, it seems written to incite, and all caps makes me think you're yelling.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: or the stabbing of a white teen by black youths. You don't think critically, weigh both sides of the scale equally and you see the real problem. Racism affects all races, you are contributing to it, as I said, I am a nigerian. Black hair, honey eyes mars bars skin, the works. Try to understand each other instead of giving the whites who are actually racist a reason to add more people to their ranks.
I detest the words black and white as refers to people. We are one whwther god made or naturally formed, we are all homosapiens, remember that.
Btw ur above rant is what I call pot calling imaginary kettle black.
LISTEN HERE EA7, STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME YOU ARE A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN. YOU DONT TALK LIKE ONE, YOU DONT THINK LIKE ONE, YOU DONT HAVE THE COMPASSION OF ONE AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE THE SENSIBILITIES OF A NIGERIAN. LETS CUT THE CRAP. THIS SITE IS OPEN TO ALL RACES OF PEOPLE AND ALL NATIONALITIES. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PRETEND. EMBRACE YOUR CAUCASIAN HERITAGE. NO ONE IS KNOCKING YOU FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE. WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM CAUCASIANS SO WE CAN GET A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON ISSUES. ITS A BEAUTIFUL THANG. EBONY AND IVORY ALL IN THE MIX. TEXTUAL PUGILISM. ITS A BEAUTIFUL THANG BROTHER EA7. DONT FIGHT IT. EMBRACE IT
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2012

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 ) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)

AND FINALLY, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN. I CANT ASK YOU TO BE WHAT I AM NOT. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. I HAVE NO RELIGION.
affiliated with christianity then, the lord part-that was sarcasm, u get?
And uh i think you are [del] partly right about that[/del] wrong about that immigration thing, but i'll chk. And now u r a prick still, having white friends *faints* whats next, homosexuality!!!
Did you warn em at least about thermo nuclear fire, oh you beast.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: No mr HWSNBW, i dont worship ancient Gods, i watch avengers on disney, hence thor. Google it. I am white, black green yellow etc(idiot)
YOU WATCH DISNEY ? WTF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Role Of The Blessed Virgin MARY In Salvation History. / Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / Without The Shedding Of Blood, There Is NO Forgiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.