Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

Would You Get A Tattoo? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Get A Tattoo? (28761 Views)

»»reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / Miley Cyrus Got A Tattoo She'll Probably Regret. / Where Can I Get A Tattoo In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by desiree(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2006
In the words of Ozzy osbourne  after several translations" Don't get a tattoo if you want to be unique" yeah right!!!

Personally i think they are too common.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Oracle(m): 3:11am On May 29, 2006
NEVER!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by SvS(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2006
Oracle:

NEVER!
wat u mean neve!u mean u would neva get it or wat?i had a friend hu got it and now shes regretting it .she wants to get rid of it but damn!its expensive.pple view her differently and she dosent like that
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2006
im getting my tats in a couple of months! WOOT WOOT!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by bluenubian(f): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2006
i ve got one and best believe i will be adding more. at least one every birthday
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 12:21am On Jul 10, 2006
ye my dad said i can only get one at a time. i should prolly get sumfin dat reps niaja, o and jamaica
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by bluenubian(f): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2006
deejah, i hot an idea, get a tatoo of olumo rock on you grin
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2006
haha! i dunnno wut that is undecided embarassed sounds funny buh if it best reps. naija ill go 4 it grin cool
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by bluenubian(f): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2006
nah dont do it, it was a joke, imagine tatooing a big @$$ rock on ur body, we do have out coat of arms and stuff
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Kadeejah(f): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2006
lol ye it wud be hella funny. im not sure bout tha coat of arms undecided mayb a smaller symbol. sumfin to do wit like my culture i guess.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2006
i love tatoos.i fink they r kool. gttting bout 2 or 3 nxt yr b4 i go 9ja, and piercings, on reasonable places!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2006
kinda off-topic but i always wondered how people with tribal marks on their face feel. especially the southerners in nigeria with the long ugly lines on their faces. how do they deal with being called names like "cat", "meow", "tiger" and things like that. i know its a cultural thing, but its kinda unfair. come to think of it ive never come across a person with tribal marks abroad. i wonder how it would be like for them,  just curious  undecided undecided undecided undecided

yeah, i have a tatoo and it didnt hurt too much. dont be a wimp, its not that bad. and only get it cos it means something to you and not because its a fashion thing,
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2006
lol funny thing
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Shentz(f): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2006
i used to think tatoos where soo good and everyting but ccoming to think of it i don't think ima get one because it seems ssooo stupid but i wuldn't mind them on ma husband wink
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2006
hey!! Maki babes, i missed ya kiss kiss was asking Of ya yesterday cheesy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by maki(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2006
hey rhoda girl whats up?

what has been popping on nairaland since?

i missed y'all
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by MissLollie(f): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2006
I've got a tattoo, much to some of my families dismay, i have been told that only sailors and drug addicts have tattoos and that i've put the mark of the devil on my body, embarassed

But i don't care. I had my first tattoo when I was 18 i've continued going over same tattoo every couple of years, changing it and making it a bigger. It started off as a black scorpion giving a red rose to a woman in water which symbolised scorpio and aquarius, it then went abstract and i added my birthchart symbols to it. I'm going to finish it this year. It will take up half my back but it will eventually be the outline of africa. Then that will be it. No more tattooing for me.

It's all about personal expression. Just make sure what ever you decide to do has some meaning to you otherwise you'll end up regretting it for the rest of your life.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2006
tatoos are kool!
tatoos rock!
i'm gonna get some done and there's no stopping me!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Teezy(f): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2006
You go girl! cheesy

i got a tatoo on my lower back
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2006
dats kool babes. we should see your pic soon wink
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by Teezy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2006
Sure, but i hope showing my ass on nl wont get me banned tongue tongue LOL
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2006
lol
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by gem87(f): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2006
i'm thinkin wht if i get 1 now and i dnt wnt my kids to and they go on anyway cuz mom did it wen she ws young?
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2006
well,i wouldnt' mind my kids getting them either as long as they are above 18
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by flavorflav(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
i'm thinking about getting a tatoo, but i don't what to get.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
would advice ya'll that are thinking about getting a tattoo to take your time about it. i know, its a hard decision to make. you want it but are thinking of the implications in the future. took me a while before i made up my mind to get one. finally got one and dont even look at it anymore. i dont regret it though and its become part of me now. my parents are kool about it thank goodness. you could get a temporary one and see if you like that first, or even indian henna. good luck!

tattoos rock!
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2006
'indian henna'
is that the 'drawings' indians have? cheesy
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by bluenubian(f): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
yeah its mine is on my back, dont get to see it anymore, sometimes i forget what side of my back its on,, left or right.
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by gem87(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2006
mmh kinda not sure if i wanna
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by menike(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2006
Why shud y'all hate tattoes - It's just enables U carry ya Identity anywhere U go

I gat one say Fu*ck G-unit,
I have New York Tattoed on my Back,
I also have my Daughter tattoed on my Chest
And one sayin' G-Unot on my hand

Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by soulpatrol(f): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2006
menike, you be hard man o. why would you want to get a tatoo dissing g-unit on your arm? doesn't make sense to me.
the people you're dissing prolly dont even know you or even care! wow, this is the height of madness. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Get A Tattoo? by kellorah: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2006
nice tats,but G-unit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.