Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,357 members, 7,929,122 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help With Lost Folder, Broken File - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Lost Folder, Broken File (1125 Views)

HELP: Destination Folder Access Denied Windows 10 / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
A folder just disappeared from my desktop. I did not delete it. it is not in my recycle bin.

A word document(97-2003) form which I filled with 2010 suddenly refused to open.

Firstly it was windows cannot start mswrd623.wpc. Deleted the converter through regedit. It still won't open. Now nit says 'file cannot open because there are problems with the content'.

I have tried gmail fix and a few other online suggestions but it won't work. trying to download open office now.

Please any suggestions as to how I can recover my folder and reopen my doc?
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2012
I have now tried open office. No luck!
Help!
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2012
Still waiting for your responses guys please
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by Odunnu: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2012
Did you get a message I sent to you today?
Maybe this nairaland msg stuff isnt working
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2012
Odunnu: Did you get a message I sent to you today?
Maybe this nairaland msg stuff isnt working
No I didn't. No notification either.
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by Odunnu: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2012
I'll have to inform Seun. The NL msg doesnt work.
I adviced you to send a message to the MOD in computers directly but since its not working, its of no use.
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2012
OK thanks. Hope it will work soon. That means you did receive the once I sent earlier to you.
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by Odunnu: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
No I didnt receive any. Someone else askd me to reply a message he sent some days back, I had a hard time convincing him I didnt get it.
Re: Help With Lost Folder, Broken File by agabaI23(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
Now we know why! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Show Off Your Internet Data Usage for 2012 / Please Help. My Hp Laptop Has A Wifi Connection But Refuses To Browse The Intern / I’d Like To Buy A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.