Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

does stephinie and geneveve look alike? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / does stephinie and geneveve look alike? (996 Views)

Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

does stephinie and geneveve look alike? by akeye(f): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2007
they confuse me alot
i dont even know who's more prettier.
Re: does stephinie and geneveve look alike? by Katigurl: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2007
una don come again.
Re: does stephinie and geneveve look alike? by yongbabe(f): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2007
Which pompous attitude
have u eva in your life met her, or even her maid
see all this yeye people, i suggest u delete this stupid trend.
she is a celeb, u don't expect her 2 invite u to her house 4 tea.
do u know how many people scream her name when she walks on the streets there is no privacy at all.
She is out of the average human level, so if she decides to stand up to her celeb status.
infact i say CONGRATS. so buzz off akeye.

Genevieve is still Genevieve. And Genevieve ROCKS
Re: does stephinie and geneveve look alike? by eezzy(f): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2007
@POSTER
JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! ATTITUDE OR NONE
SHE DOES NOT AFFECT YOU DIRECTLY DOES SHE?! CHEI!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Music Online To Pay My Last Year Fees--now Am A Graduate 2.1 / Tyra Banks Or Beyonce : Who Is The Hottest? / World's Shortest Man Dies At The Age Of 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.