Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,049 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

A case study of the subsidy removal in the nigerian downstream subsector:project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A case study of the subsidy removal in the nigerian downstream subsector:project (809 Views)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Man Almost Lynched For Supporting Subsidy Removal In Bayelsa / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A case study of the subsidy removal in the nigerian downstream subsector:project by MrEconomist: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2012
Hi all.I would like to create a diary on my undergraduate project topic as seems above.with the recent removal of subsidy or partial removal i will like to have contributions and ideas from people in the political section.i also would be giving detailed updates of progress on my project. i hope to have a successful interaction with you all.

sat 24th march. meeting with my supervisor by 1pm.
A pre-proposal is due on his table by monday

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay Nepa / Why Peter Obi Cried Out / T.Y Danjuma Pays May & Baker’s N1.3bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.