Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,494 members, 7,892,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square (13556 Views)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by highland(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
blessed the lord
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by tribalism(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
nice game. northern chairmanship, southern presidency. go south go. lest i forget, na me madam hire go use write her jamb. you can guess my take home for the day. hint: too big for envelop.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Limaoscar: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
I think Bamanga Tukur will re-things of the pass when governed in recent Gongola(ADAMAWA), he shall know that he's well mature now to handle his speech, i pray that he will rule without anarchy.Although, what we had hoping is what we have being given, people of Yola let joint hands together to build our lovely land.May God bless Nigeria.

Dude, write in English....dammit!! or get some mallam who can read and write to transcribe in English language 'kay.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Leyelyzo: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
Akpan107:
you are saying this because Goodluck is there.
By the grace of God, Goodluck has come to stay till 2019 before handing over to South East. Long life to the my Beloved President!

Dreamer, go ahead swimming in your pool. You will realize your stand by the time you get drown
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2012
mazaje: Where is boko haram when you need them?. . .

Hmmm....speechless.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by bakila: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
ismhab: Patience Good Luck, missing in PDP convention, sources confirmed that she is writting JAMB.

True true abi joke or yabis
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by bakila: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
afam4eva: When i say boko you say haram.

Negotiation
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by msb247(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
I knew he was gonna prevail. But I think the man is too old for that. He should be resting at home spending more time with his family undecided
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by msb247(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
ismhab: Patience Good Luck, missing in PDP convention, sources confirmed that she is writting JAMB.

^^^lmao!!! says who? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Ameh02(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
I wish boko haram ko jst throw bomb inside eagles square now now. Make everybody n tin jst finish there.

Aybaba
I hop u re not one of them to imagine such wicked tin. Or better stil suposin d bomb land beside one of ur own there in eagle square.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by juman(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
So PDP returned to one nigeria, one nation, one God (NPN).
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by str8talk1: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
Akpan107:
you are saying this because Goodluck is there.
By the grace of God, Goodluck has come to stay till 2019 before handing over to South East. Long life to the my Beloved President!
After he(GEJ) might have democratize corruption n ineptitude.Long live to my beloved President indeed!
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Ameh02(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=mazaje]Where is boko haram when you need them?.

Mazaje
dont u knw dat boko haram dont show up where they re needed they only look for weak n defenseless people to kill. Their end is around d corner.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by 50samuel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2012

hahahahahahaha watin she wan write? May be she go write am inside her car! Lolz. Watin she wan get 4 use of english
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
PDP on the recycling agenda. Of whot use is Bamanga Tukur,an old worn out to contribute to a party whose memebership cut across divergent groups,races and ethnicity with youths as greater followers. The man almost fell down on the podium.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Biscute(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
Baba Bamanga , pls tell the bokos to stop throwing bomb now that u are the leader of Nigeria.. God Bless you.. [/b][b]
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by lacasa: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
Boko u. 4kups where r ur deadly bombs?? Mek dis vultures die a fatal death
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Adanora: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
God bless u my president, u always av ur way, haters can go and jump in2 d ocean. Carry go cum 2015. Fresh Air 2015
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by 1025: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2012
this is a good reason for nigerians and the world to believe that pdp are the real sponsors of boko haram. why won't boko haram do nigerians this most deserved favour of deleting these bad eggs called pdp. if anyone strikes at this venue, a lot of problems will be solved without prolonging them through useless and endless probe panels.
our able president could not come to eagle square for 1 st oct celebration for the fear of boko haram but here we are.
on the other hand, jonathan has been appointing and annointing all the candidates since he came to power from govs to pdp chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by 1025: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2012
if boko haram fails to strike at eagles square today, we will have every reason to take pdp to court over the sponsorship of boko haram.
dearest boko haram,
please help nigerians delete these bad eggs and we will all sing ur praises and memebership will be enlarged.
thanks for your anticipated co-operattion.
nigerian

1 Like

Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by emsquare(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2012
Hmmm!!!
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by senben(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2012
The emergence of Bamanga Tukur as PDP chairman should not surprise Nigerians becos dis is PDP full of deception and lies,anyway it is part of the transformation programme of Jonathan we can't expect much...
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2012
we deserve all that is going on, bunch of lazy good for nothing ideeootz!!
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Ozonna(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2012
This is what I call Power. Upon everything Governors of the North-east did to frustrate Bamanga Tukur,he still won. Anyway this's victory for GEJ
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by onyewec3: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
I wish boko haram ko jst throw bomb inside eagles square now now. Make everybody n tin jst finish there.

Maybe it wuld be better if dey throw it inside ur palour so dat u can rest in peace lyk boko haram suicide bombers.scimpy scumbag
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by mycito90: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
[sub][/sub][center][/center]why are u all disturb by P D P u c it thats y i say we going to rule for the next 50 years coming...P.D.P POWER :Pwhy are u all disturb by P D P u c it thats y i say we going to rule for the next 50 years coming...P.D.P POWER
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by mycito90: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
and dis d begining of our politics oga jona cum out for 2015
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Funkymallam(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
1025: this is a good reason for nigerians and the world to believe that pdp are the real sponsors of boko haram. why won't boko haram do nigerians this most deserved favour of deleting these bad eggs called pdp. if anyone strikes at this venue, a lot of problems will be solved without prolonging them through useless and endless probe panels.
our able president could not come to eagle square for 1 st oct celebration for the fear of boko haram but here we are.
on the other hand, jonathan has been appointing and annointing all the candidates since he came to power from govs to pdp chairman.

And u think its easy to access the venue, do u knw hw many checkpoints u will cross to get to eagle square?

Boko haram cant get close there lai lai. Even the state govs went there in a bus.

Nxt tym, use ur brain and thank me then. cool
1025: this is a good reason for nigerians and the world to believe that pdp are the real sponsors of boko haram. why won't boko haram do nigerians this most deserved favour of deleting these bad eggs called pdp. if anyone strikes at this venue, a lot of problems will be solved without prolonging them through useless and endless probe panels.

And u think its easy to access the venue, do u knw hw many checkpoints u will cross to get to eagle square?

Boko haram cant get close there lai lai. Even the state govs went there in a bus.

Nxt tym, use ur brain and thank me then.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Tropilo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
@Funkymallam: well done!
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by Beaf: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
1025 is always smoking pawpaw leaf.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by kutchs: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
Fools calling on Boko Haram to strike Eagles Square as if we have not had enof of dem already.
Re: Updates Of PDP Convention At Eagle Square by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
Funkymallam:

Nxt tym, use ur brain and thank me then. cool

Nxt tym, use ur brain and thank me then.

And was there no check-points at the October 1st bomb blast? and also the one that was cancelled, wouldn't there have been check points and securities? before you accuse someone else, why not check yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 / Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims / COVID-19: Buhari Cancels Christmas Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.