Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

"Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" (2331 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Will You Still Make Heaven If Pastor Adeboye Miss Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by xynerise: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
I visited my uncle yesterday and his 10 yr old daughter came to me and ask me " what made people ugly? " I frivolously replied " the devil" and she said "will ugly people go to heaven?" I said will not and she said " will they still be ugly in heaven? " Till today I dont know what to reply grin.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
They become beautiful in heaven tho retaining their earthly features,they "somehow" look more beatiful than anybody on earth-so says rick joyner in his book,"the final quest."
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lolz...
Bump..
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by ooman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
You people just like to delude yourself. No one is going to heaven because there is no heaven. You are ugly on earth? go do a plastic surgery, if not, you are ugly for life.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by tobechi20(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Frnt page
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2012
backpage.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 22, 2012
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy

If you think they're ugly, I doubt you'd make it to heaven.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by AtheistD(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy

If you think they're ugly, I doubt you'd make it to heaven.

What about the disabled? How will they be in heaven?
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Atheist:-D:

What about the disabled? How will they be in heaven?

Winged chariot.

2 Likes

Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by AtheistD(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Winged chariot.

I was told by someone that the winged chariot is actually a UFO.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by tobechi20(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2012
We wil be like spirits in heaven. No physical body.no hand no leg. No beauty no ugly.
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by mumumugu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Will mumu people go to heaven? If yes, Wil they continue to be mumu

1 Like

Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
lol this is funny! grin
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
mumumugu: Will mumu people go to heaven? If yes, Wil they continue to be mumu
Is this self-satire?
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
DEm never Blow trumpet Xyne done Begin doubt His Chances of making Heaven grin grin
Re: "Will Ugly People Go To Heaven? If Yes, Will They Still Be Ugly In Heaven?" by saintvc(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2012
IN GOD EYE,WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? / Why Do We Africans Believe Our Problems Are Spiritual? / Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.