Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,029 members, 7,919,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

Where Is God In The Game Of Football? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God In The Game Of Football? (4051 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Describe GOD In One Word / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 10, 2013
thehomer:

Do you have any assumptions about your God? Please answer with a yes or no.

Gagging someone with a 'yes' or 'No' answer is certainly not the way to go...

Anyways, I only asked the question above cause you seem to be sure about the assumption you made.

I held my peace when you told me it was an assumption...at least I know that everyone has the right to assume if they want to.

Don't worry, it's your right...I have no ish with it.
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by AtheistD(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2013
thehomer: He is on the winning side.

As always wink
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by thehomer: 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Gagging someone with a 'yes' or 'No' answer is certainly not the way to go...

Anyways, I only asked the question above cause you seem to be sure about the assumption you made.

I held my peace when you told me it was an assumption...at least I know that everyone has the right to assume if they want to.

Don't worry, it's your right...I have no ish with it.

Come on. Requesting that someone respond clearly and directly to a question isn't gagging the person. It looked to me like you were questioning the assumption. If you felt that the assumption was appropriate, then I think you would have to accept the conclusion. If you accept the conclusion, simply say so if you don't, then please state why you disagree.
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by 2cassavasticks: 2:24am On May 11, 2013
Question: Where is God in the Game of Football?

Answer: There is only one god, his name is Referee, and alex ferguson is his prophet. Now go and prepare for the final whistle rapture
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by 5solas(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2013
Image123:
I see you're laughing, hopefully not in unbelief this time.
1). No
2). i don't know, I'm not close to them or know any of them that well. What's your aim?

I didn’t laugh in unbelief, rather it was in disbelief. I was laughing at your blunder and I am still laughing.

1. You've just affirmed God is interested in your job? grin

2.My aim is obvious but if you want me to spell it out, I will.

If God has an interest in anyone's job,(any one at all), then it has to be said that he is interested in the game of football. Then what becomes of your post where you say He has little or no interest in the game?
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by Image123(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2013
^
what becomes of your inability to understand the phrase "LITTLE OR NO INTEREST"?
Re: Where Is God In The Game Of Football? by 5solas(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2013
Image123: ^
what becomes of your inability to understand the phrase "LITTLE OR NO INTEREST"?

grin grin grin

Ok,then. So I understand from your post above, that He has an interest then.Off goes your '' no interest '' then.

But if you say the interest is ''little'' , your lie remains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Solution Revealed By Pastor Amos Evomobor / - / Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.