Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! (932 Views)

Share The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Songs Here. / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / Download Old School Naija Songs Here And Thank Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by bolajibaok(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2007
this is what i want on this thread , state the song/songs that is/are scarce for you so that other people will upload or link it 4 u! just to help others
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by justkunmi(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2007
any song shey??

ok anyone with the whole of Asa's album? i need all the songs.
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by tessybaby(f): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2007
I need the destiny's child album of Survivors
am waiting oh
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by FLOWSHOW: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
i have the whole of destiny child albums on my 80gig laptop.
in fact all destiny child songs !
also i have 3 of asa songs, eye adaba and some others too
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by chivaley(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2007
how about the 'for the cool in you' album by babyface. if you can give me that entire album, i'll love you forever!
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by tessybaby(f): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2007
@FLOWSHOW
plz can u send them to me?
waiting,
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by FLOWSHOW: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2007
chivaley i have the entire album, u will fall in luv with me ok mail me first .and i will send it to u thru messenger , holla back
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by hayprof(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
The Poster ain't even Replying!

Guys have u check this One out?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90184.0.html

cool cool
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by tessybaby(f): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2007
@flowshow
am still waiting oh
or do I have to Love u too
ok ok I will
sad
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by chivaley(f): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Five years later and I am just seeing this. Flowshow if you are in still in this wonderful land of the naira, holler. still need that album.
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by gaskinachi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Chivaley

Here's the link u requested

http://www.4shared.com/rar/HzR0IWR_/babyface-for_the_cool_in_you_1.html

Hope u av a 4shared acct if u don't..signup to be able to dload d file..unzip d rar file wen dload is complete. Cheers

@gaskinachi
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by chux76(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2012
Pls I need "Situation" by Marvelous Benjy feat Blackface. I seriously need to feel this groove again. A download link to either the video or Audio will be very much appreciated. Tnx y'all
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by chivaley(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thanks gaskinaci. You are a sweetheart.
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by charlesopp(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Pls I nid all d tracks on ruggedman's first album 'thy Album come'pls kindly upload
Re: State And Find Your Scarce Songs Here! by ayojango(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Pls I need live in yankee by eedris only availabl on Amazon n its for sale

(1) (Reply)

Best Voice Between These Ladies / Keeno's New Ibo Song "gbaegwu". A Definite Club Hit. / Oooooooooooooofeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.