Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,827 members, 7,912,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (18105 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by rago(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nice girls died a long time ago; all these chics alive now are opportunists, they all fall in love for reasons to them, and they will be gone when the smoke clears.

Guys, when a girl suddenly falls in love with for no damn reason, and she's screaming 'marriage' - please, run as fast as you can. Chics can NEVER be trusted; if you believe her bs love and reciprocate that bs; you're on your own because she's gonna mess your life up.

There are two rules to the game:

- NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL.
- NEVER TRUST GIRLS; GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS SINCE LUCIFER.

I let my guard down once; got emotional and fell in love with this girl that's always telling me how much she loves me and how she would do anything for me. It was so crazy that if I tell his girl to jump, she would. She was everything you would describe as a "nice girl" - but two years down the line, when I finally decided to give her a chance, and reciprocate the love - then, she showed her true colours. Damn, she turned me into a stalker and almost messed my life up.

Phuck bytches for real, I'll never believe that love shyte. I prefer a girl that tolerates me; gives me the chance to do whatever the phuck I wanna do; and don't expect too much from me than that love bs.

heck, I like ds guy. so blunt. so frank. so candid. m a big fan dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.