Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! (14167 Views)

The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Photo - Buhari Meets Jeffery Feltman USG UN. Dept Of Political Affairs. / "I Regret Supporting Subsidy Removal" - Prof Jeffery Sachs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by TheGeneral1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
grin
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
I'v always known dat naija is the least luvd by ghana. Our status in africa intimidates dem!
grin
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
I'v always known dat naija is the least luvd by ghana. Our status in africa intimidates dem!
Hahahahaha.....What status? Are u talking abt curruption or poverty or is it illitracy? Go google Nigeria Vrs Ghana! Ghana is by far better than nigeria in all good things!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: @Frazy

What's good, babes? Is that you on your profile? Allow this Ghana discourse, you got me on smash wink Romance in the politics section, dun know cheesy

Excuse me, do i know you?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
bigboyk: Nigerians are highly sentimental and egocentric. Keep on comparing Ghana to Lagos. I believe you guys are using generators to power your computers and phones before coming here to bark at us...I wouldn't even blame you guys because too gen fumes could sometimes distort reasoning and cause aggressive behaviours. You boast of billionaires while we boast of qualitative education(our universities are congested because of you guys. Your universities are reknown for producing quacks + incessant strikes by ASUU), we have a middle class in our society (we don't have a wide gap between the rich and the poor), your country men are alarmingly migrating to our country to start up businesses (even after we over taxed them and made it clear we don't need them). Why not run your companies in your country? Oh! I forgot, most of your industries are moribund (Textile, steel,etc). You claim to be rich yet most of your folks are very poor (leading to kidnapping, militancy and boko haram). Your politicans are still promising you pipe borne water and electricity at this modern age. The northern part of your country is something pathetic...high illiteracy rate, almajiris and under development. I won't even talk about your police men and your military men who always bully innocent people. Make your country liveable and stop being angry at others who are trying hard to move on. By the way, why is it that Nigerians don't like staying in their 'rich' country? Boko haram fire you all. *Singing: Ghana my sweet country. Jealousy wants to kill our haters...*

You are that quite interested in Nigeria for somebody who just claimed on this thread that Nigerians poke-nose a lot into your affairs.

Anyway, trying to compare Nigeria and Ghana education wise is one of the dumbest comparisons I have ever heard. A student of Ekiti State University is a much better student than one who schooled in one of your most prestigious universities.

Nigerians and Egyptians boast the greatest intellects in Africa so I have no idea what you are driving at.

You should come over here in Europe and see how Ghanaians are the shame of Africa. Brothers marrying sisters for papers and churning out street kids after street kids that cannot even finish high school. Entire families working at McDonald's and burger king's toilets and you have the nerve to come at Nigerians who pass you in all means imaginable.

Hold yourself or I would expose Ghana here.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:

Excuse me, do i know you?

You probably do; but with your profile pic, I'm sure we may also have something in common wink
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^ Oh really? Pls tell what we have in common.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bakila: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What we see with Ghanas action towards Nigeria mirrors what we see in Nigeria: They'd rather see the Devil become World Bank President than a Nigerian; likewise some bitter bigots would rather see a foreigner get the job than an 'okoro' woman.

The very reason Nigeria cannot soar to great heights is b'cos everyone is not pulling in the same direction with one national ethos. There's too much bitterness, jealousy, bad belle and if-my-kinsman-no-get-am-make-the-thing-scatter syndrome.

After waiting he kicked-started it. Bottomline we are a country without much respect internationally. Do you Remember Obsanjo for UN Job, Our Hosting of the World Cup and Amos Adamu at FIFA?
Biggest test lets have a nominee for CAF president you will see how other African countries would make a mince meat of our candidate.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by BlackBaron: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
Lol. This thread certainly delivers. . .

Ghanaians reserve the right to nominate any candidate they so wish.

You can't shove nominees down people's throat like at PDP conventions. grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy: ^^^ Oh really? Pls tell what we have in common.

Naijaness and a lot of sexiness.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
afam4eva:

Now i see the guy at the Nigerian embassy hesitated to give you a Nigerian passport. This is what must have been going through his ming "Abeg, we don get enough 1diots for Nigeria. make this guy reserve his 1diocy for britain."

Hmmmmm
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

Naijaness and a lot of sexiness.

Are you sexy and you know it?

Btw, what makes you think i'm Nigerian?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:

Are you sexy and you know it?

Btw, what makes you think i'm Nigerian?

Damn, seeing is believing like Naija people say; I don't talk too much.

I don't know what a non-Nigerian would find interesting on a Nigerian forum, and definitely not the politics section smiley
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bakila: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
[quote from londonner
To be honest.........we need all hands on deck in Nigeria and we need to take a break from putting our efforts outside of our shores and for the benefit of other nations. There is fire on our own mountain....let us face putting it out.

Ghana is a sovereign nation that's for sure, but then Nigeria needs to adopt that same attitude when they are faced with the same dilemma. [/quote]

Gbam we need to put all hands on deck, no posing or notice me kind of benevolence.
Just use that money to produce lantarki or electricity. No more gen.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Limaoscar: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
let us tell ourselves the truth. if okonjo fuel subsidy context for anything here in nigeria under a free and fair election, she will fail woefully. if many nigerians including myself will vote against madam subsidy removal, what more ghanians?
the extra N32 added per litre or fuel will provide her enough money to live the rest of her life so why worrying herself with world bank president?
who on earth will even vote for a nigerian serving under the most corrupt govt in the world to be the world bank chairman? it will be total madness if world leaders over look the situation in nigeria and go ahead and make this woman the chairman.
Dear world leaders,
please look into the situation in nigeria and understand it that no nigerian is worth that sensitive post at the moment.
charity must, should and will start at home and not at world bank.

Quit shallow thinking man, What you need to see bro is the BIG PICTURE!!!!...big picture, you hear that?....yeah!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by PetroDolla: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
Look at these pathetic bigots ranting their heads off because Ghana allegedly nominated sach. What impudence!E dey pain una abi? Una no see nothing yet!Some of u clueless,headless beings don't realise GHANA as a sovereign nation makes its own decisions?if na dat one verse u go hug transformer.Ghana will succeed,n it is succeeding, no matter what anybody thinks,because that is the will of GOD.And who said Ghana is owing Nigeria? I am sure u heard dat in d molue, abi? Ur contri fit help itself b4 talking abt helping others? Dat na yeye talk. help heard h because
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

Damn, seeing is believing like Naija people say; I don't talk too much.

I don't know what a non-Nigerian would find interesting on a Nigerian forum, and definitely not the politics section smiley

Then, post 'ur pics let's see if u 're sexy.

You talk about non Nigerian on Nigerian forum, Mz darkskin isn't a Nigerian but she is here, init? What say you?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bigboyk(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2012
@Bandit C: How can Ekiti state university be better than the least university in Ghana? Go and google the top universities in Africa. We are not talking about attitudes but development. Or do you want me to start talking about the behaviour of Nigerians abroad? Don't make me expose you.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:

Then, post 'ur pics let's see if u 're sexy.

You talk about non Nigerian on Nigerian forum, Mz darkskin isn't a Nigerian but she is here, init? What say you?

I can't post my pic on NL because I troll on this forum sometimes - and posting my pic will put a face to some of he ridiculous things I say on here. My NL personality is something I don't want to change and it's fun.

Mz darkskin is on here because she has a thing for naija guys, and I rate her for that. You naija girls are going to be in trouble soon, trust me - because all these girls from other countries are on smash for naija guys grin

PM me and I'll send you my pic.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by KINGwax(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

A reasonable reason to support Sachs, if you ask me.
i was thinking if it was necessary to quote the whole news again? Yes, we all read that!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
ummmhmmm...black people..smh.

I am officially embarrassed!

Some folks need to make sure their accusations, claims and "boasts" are accurate before they post them on a WW forum. Furthermore, one must make sure their people have a squeaky clean reputation in Europe lipsrsealed...world wide before throwing stones...just saying.

shymmex:
[size=18pt]Mz darkskin is on here because she has a thing for naija guys,[/size] and I rate her for that. You naija girls are going to be in trouble soon, trust me - because all these girls from other countries are on smash for naija guys grin

undecided undecided you MUST be mad! undecided undecided
besides Nigerian girls have nothing to worry about, they can hold their own. wink
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by KINGwax(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
The General: grin ;DHahahahaha.....What status? Are u talking abt curruption or poverty or is it illitracy? Go google Nigeria Vrs Ghana! Ghana is by far better than nigeria in all good things!
abuja, lagos, kano, ph is all better than ghana. Ghana is not more that 3states put together. If u can't manage that's you're a dunce
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Altruist(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ghana jst playd common politics,knwin dat most african country voted 4 noi and d chances of her winning nd as a black woman is uncertain.instead of dem wastin dier vote,dey used it in buyin favour.if kim eventualy getd dere,any developmnt comin 2wards africa will gt 2 ghana first nd am suspectin dats y obama visited dem
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by KINGwax(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
bigboyk: @Bandit C: How can Ekiti state university be better than the least university in Ghana? Go and google the top universities in Africa. We are not talking about attitudes but development. Or do you want me to start talking about the behaviour of Nigerians abroad? Don't make me expose you.
expose it. Talking abt intellect, check the whole world and place ghana's professors or contributions. U need to shut up and stop talking abt a country that aint more that 2states in nigeria. Like i said, only a fool won't govern that rightly
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by KINGwax(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ummmhmmm...black people..smh.

Some folks need to make sure their accusations, claims and "boasts" are accurate before they post them on a WW forum. Furthermore, one must make sure their people have a squeaky clean reputation in Europe lipsrsealed...world wide before throwing stones...just saying.

besides Nigerian girls have nothing to worry about, they can hold their own. wink
i don't blame you, europe is not d yard quick for throwin stones. And no be your fault, na that id¡ot wey wan chop and looses his brain. Shebi na the fool overrate you? talk now.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
All I am saying King, is neither Ghanaians nor Nigerians hav squeaky clean reputations.
So what does throwing rocks at each other accomplish? Is a Ghanaian telling off a Nigerian about 419 going to change poverty in their country? Is a Nigerian talking about Ghanaian two faced/"wishy washiness" going to do the same in Niaja? HELL TO THE NO! I don't give a damn IF Ghana's economy is doing better, nor do I care IF Nigeria can boast it's people having the most degrees in all of Africa. HOW ARE THE LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE USING THEIR EDUCATION AND RESOURCES TO MAKE THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES AND AFRICA AT LARGE RISE?!

I will be sooo happy the day Africans wise up. I guess being Jamaican it really isn't my place to say anything but the main reason why I am here on Nairaland IS to understand more about Africa. And what I am reading day in and day out is depressing. Yall need to fucking stop!

Sorry for the preaching... undecided
It's not going to change a damn thing anyway.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by successking: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
1025: let us tell ourselves the truth. if okonjo fuel subsidy context for anything here in nigeria under a free and fair election, she will fail woefully. if many nigerians including myself will vote against madam subsidy removal, what more ghanians?
the extra N32 added per litre or fuel will provide her enough money to live the rest of her life so why worrying herself with world bank president?
who on earth will even vote for a nigerian serving under the most corrupt govt in the world to be the world bank chairman? it will be total madness if world leaders over look the situation in nigeria and go ahead and make this woman the chairman.
Dear world leaders,
please look into the situation in nigeria and understand it that no nigerian is worth that sensitive post at the moment.
charity must, should and will start at home and not at world bank.
let okonjo iweala tell nigerians what happened to the additional N32 per litre she preached us into before looking outward.
please, please and please, nobody should vote for nigerians not even the ones serving under a pdp led corrupt govt.
thanks and God bless you all.
nigerian

BAD BELLE, IT IS TIME YOU ESCHEW BETTERNESS AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE. GHANA HATES NIGERIA WITH PASSION AND LET US WAIT AND SEE WHERE IT WILL LEAD HER TO. WITH GOD, NOI WILL GET THERE. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND HER PEOPLE.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
cheesy
MsDarkSkin: ummmhmmm...black people..smh.

Some folks need to make sure their accusations, claims and "boasts" are accurate before they post them on a WW forum. Furthermore, one must make sure their people have a squeaky clean reputation in Europe lipsrsealed...world wide before throwing stones...just sayin

Is it, yh? Are you sure you're Jamaican and not Jafrican? Something about the way you write is not just Jamaican. I don't know any JA girl who's this passionate about little Ghana - and please don't get your panties moist, you know naija mans are on top now in London. Every black girl wants a naija boy. Don't hate the player, hate the game - and pray for Amankwa and Kuffour to play catch up, Mz Jafrican cheesy
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: cheesy

Is it, yh? Are you sure you're Jamaican and not Jafrican? Something about the way you write is not just Jamaican. I don't know any JA girl who's this passionate about little Ghana - and please don't get your panties moist, you know naija mans are on top now in London. Every black girl wants a naija boy. Don't hate the player, hate the game - and pray for Amankwa and Kuffour to play catch up, Mz Jafrican cheesy

LOL WOW! No sir, I am not African, not even half. I'm Jamaican and black American.
AND NO, despite what Londoner said, I was NOT on Ghana's side. AS USUAL, I served as the sacrificial goat for offering my damn opinion. and BTW I AM NOT in the UK so I have NO idea what you mean by the bolded grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by cjfavour(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. THIS GEJ's admin will make or mar noi. FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL DEBATE OR WHATEVER SHE CALLED IT IS NOW WORKING AGAINST HER. SHE TOLD US THAT GHANA REMOVED FUEL SUBSIDY BT NOW GHANA HAVE RESTORED IT BT NIGERIA HAVE NT RESTORED THEIRS.SHE'S NT SAYING ANYTHING ON DT. GHANA JUST WANT US TO DO OUR HOME WORK. WE SHLD CLEAN OUR GIANT COUNTRY AND DT TRUE BROTHERS.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: All I am saying King, is neither Ghanaians nor Nigerians hav squeaky clean reputations.
So what does throwing rocks at each other accomplish? Is a Ghanaian telling off a Nigerian about 419 going to change poverty in their country? Is a Nigerian talking about Ghanaian two faced/"wishy washiness" going to do the same in Niaja? HELL TO THE NO! I don't give a damn IF Ghana's economy is doing better, nor do I care IF Nigeria can boast it's people having the most degrees in all of Africa. HOW ARE THE LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE USING THEIR EDUCATION AND RESOURCES TO MAKE THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES AND AFRICA AT LARGE RISE?!

I will be sooo happy the day Africans wise up. I guess being Jamaican it really isn't my place to say anything but the main reason why I am here on Nairaland IS to understand more about Africa. And what I am reading day in and day out is depressing. Yall need to fucking stop!

Sorry for the preaching... undecided
It's not going to change a damn thing anyway.

Blah blah blah! I'm tired of this 419 dumbness. Westerners are the biggest 419ers ever to walk this planet, yet you lot run to them to kiss their arse and become their burden (I'm guilty of that as well). And how will Africa rise up with Ghana and their backstabbing tendencies? Ghana has always been anti-Africa unity, so much for a little country. I know Kwame Nkrumah is crying in his grave right now.

Mz Jafrican, stick to the topic.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by klas(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
solomon111: I just pity them!
They forget that they are in the same region with us.Even the south -africans( who far more useful and mightier than ghana) and are used to opposing us,are with us on this after having felt the international might of Nigeria. Ghana are surely, standing on a long thing.
Woe,betides them,if NOI loses this, because of their elusive vote.
It will be covert diplomatic war!
Indeed,ghanaian govt officials are not very smart.
Inferior complex ravaged nation.

Which of these do you believe? That south Africa support NOI candidacy for altruistic reason or that candidate nominated by developing countries will defeat US sponsored candidate in world bank (s)election? If you believe any of these, wake up asap.

South Africa knows that non-us sponsored candidate has no chance in becoming WB head. It has only done this with June 2012 in mind. Remember that the postponed election for AU headship comes up in June. Also recall that Nigeria was the arrow-head of opposition against the candidacy of Mrs Zuma as AU head last month that led to the stalemated election. SA expects rub my back I rub yours scenario when AU reconvenes.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by klas(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
solomon111: I just pity them!
They forget that they are in the same region with us.Even the south -africans( who far more useful and mightier than ghana) and are used to opposing us,are with us on this after having felt the international might of Nigeria. Ghana are surely, standing on a long thing.
Woe,betides them,if NOI loses this, because of their elusive vote.
It will be covert diplomatic war!
Indeed,ghanaian govt officials are not very smart.
Inferior complex ravaged nation.

Which of these do you believe? That south Africa support NOI candidacy for altruistic reason or that candidate nominated by developing countries will defeat US sponsored candidate in world bank (s)election? If you believe any of these, wake up asap.

South Africa knows that non-us sponsored candidate has no chance in becoming WB head. It has only done this with June 2012 in mind. Remember that the postponed election for AU headship comes up in June. Also recall that Nigeria was the arrow-head of opposition against the candidacy of Mrs Zuma as AU head last month that led to the stalemated election. SA expects rub my back I rub yours scenario when AU reconvenes.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by ifeci: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
Quit shallow thinking man, What you need to see bro is the BIG PICTURE!!!!...big picture, you hear that?....yeah!

taaa! comot there, na today we begin see davinci painting? make NOI go sidon, she fall our hands when things really mattered. she was bent more on playing politics than doing wot is right. it is not only by paper work& experience in world bank. what world bank strives for is developmental projects and NOI in her own home country have not been able to get that right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Rejects Offa Rerun Victory Against Kwasiec's Announcement / Shiroro Power Plant To Operate At Full Capacity After N2.4bn Repairs / Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.