Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

8legends's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8legends's Profile / 8legends's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackcrayon:

I think we should stick to telegram only, instead of creating two whatsapp groups.

I’m not the owner of the group. I can’t do anything about that.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
We already have a whatsapp and telegram group sir. It would be nice to get everyone in one place. Thank you cool

JonTopps:

To all successful GTs

Follow this link to join the whatsapp group

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Ht43HBRrvsB0fYGdMT6Iia

Change every 'dot' to '.'

or send me a message at

to be added to the group.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Elpacino481:
A more reason why we need the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
xfire:

Oh okay. A number of people actually declined NNPC offer back then for various reasons. You definitely know one or two of them.

It's usually a difficult situation for a few at the moment. May God bless us all so that we can be spoilt for choice.

Amen brother
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2020
They say what doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger. I hope this recruitment would serve as a stepping stone to all of us for very successful careers in the future. It might seem unfair but surely, God’s time is the best.

Fight, pray and work through all of this.
Afterall, we live to fight another day”.

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2020

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2020
Jarus:

Congrats bro. Happy to know you made it.

I go to Abuja for meetings. Just shoot me a message when you resume. We can catch up over some wraps of suya one of these evenings when I’m in Abuja.

I would also like to tag along grin. Can’t wait to meet you in person boss man. wink
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yes i agree and history will judge about the accuracy of their previous infos. That is what earned them their “credibility” title.

GeniusOla:

Unfortunately this is a generation where credible people are judged by accurate information rather than character.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
I don’t believe credible people would all gather to tell us that the list will be out when it won’t be. Like someone said, there’s no smoke without fire, well the smoke is here and the fire is gonna burn this week.

Nobody is forcing anybody to believe Jarus, Napolitano2012, C12122 and their likes but we appreciate their efforts on this thread because they’ve kept hope for us alive throughout the wait by providing info that kept us informed about this recruitment.

We thank you all

32 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Jarus:

You have another job for him/her?

Ah shocked e reach that level ni? OMG. That’ll be so gullible if they take it that far. NNPC is not a secret security agency, and more-so, s/he didn’t leak any confidential memo or anything, it is just a word of mouth. Plausible deniability will favor him/her should s/he drag NNPC to court for illegal sack. But i hope it doesn’t go to that extent. cry

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
See o, don’t regret anything. What does NNPC expect when they refuse to give update for more than six months? They have no right to react to whatever info that was leaked. Your source is the real gee for always keeping us updated. We hail him/her. wink

Jarus:

Unfortunately, I regret putting the info out, especially on our website. It caused very serious issue in the Towers that I cannot say here.

24 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2020
PAGE 1500. Present smiley
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Border Closure : No Going Back Says Immigration Comptroller General. by 8legends(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2019
poeticjustice:
No alert yet undecided undecided

Are you First Class? wink

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
smartzee01:
I was paid 12k cbt bauchi, 4 of my friends were paid 14k cbt Gombe.
All by Lazarus.

Am i among them? wink
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2019

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
gbenga44:
Got hit by Achimugu Farouk Freedom. 3k. 3rd July! CBT was Kaduna!

What time did you do your interview?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
joobseekar:

Depending on how you define mercilessly, from my experience, nobody is invincible, and the scoreline can be up to 4-0 sef occasionally.
However, when it's constant flogging between two opponents like A winning all the 4 matches against B with 3 goals difference and above, that is flog mercilessly, and I doubt one can beat me like that.

grin grin ;DI pray you don't meet them
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:
We can now stop our football/TT discussion (derailment) as it is unrelated to NNPC APL - the only info everyone wants to hear. cheesy wink

Only if you agree to...to agree wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Medal ke?

I got to second round only because I had a walkover in first round (my opponent did not come). I was beaten black and blue in the 2nd round.

All the other 4 reps of my then company (whose opponents came) were beaten in first round. So, technically, I went farther in the competition. I moved to a new company few weeks after that competition.

That was me in white backing the camera in that 2012 competition (will pull down shortly)

That your opponent resembles Aruna Quadri, no wonder u lost grin

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
joobseekar:

There should be video game nau, so I can get to represent NNPC on FIFA 20 cheesy cheesy

I'm sure somebody on this thread will flog you mercilessly in FIFA, just saying tho grin cool

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
BenFlash:

I see chess somewhere there

#totorimeonetime

Yeah, chess is confirmed cool cool cool
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Played table tennis in 2012 edition

Which medal did you win? I hope it's not handshake grin grin

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Holds every 2 years. Several games.

Last held in 2018 https://www.shell.com.ng/media/2018-media-releases/shell-wins-nigeria-oil-and-gas-industry-games-for-record-third-time.html

That's nice. The next will be in 2020. I see there are several games. I hope to represent nnpc in chess cool next year.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

LOL. Dubai is not a bad place wink wink wink

It is not indeed.. I pray you get posted there.
Now tell us more about that oil and gas games. Is it only football or there are other games? wink
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Belle ke? I no get belle o. I'm as slim as needle and fit as fiddle cheesy cheesy cheesy

Play every Saturday and Sunday - sometimes even during weekdays after work. That's unmissable, even if not in Nigeria.

Oga Jarus, is this your statement implying that you'll be posted to Duke oil in Dubai? I'm just analyzing cool grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Dbowline:
Nobody is entitled to give you any update. If He (Jarus) has honestly told you the state of things with him, Nobody has the right to be angry? Like why do you need update in the first place? The only update is SMS or DHL.

Only children acts unnecessarily complicated, burnt or unburnt sauces You did not pay anybody to give you update. So chill and let's have some breathing room

That's just it.

8 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:03am On Sep 14, 2019
I believe what Gbriels is trying to point out is that there was no point for Jarus to say he had info but can't share on the platform given the fact that people are desperate and tensed.

I mean what's the point of saying you have info but can't share? Why not just keep quiet about it for peace to reign?.

P.S. This is my own point of view, nobody should drag me please. I want to sleep.

25 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen

Allow me to introduce to you the "3rd July theory".

It states that whoever interviewed on the 3rd of July is automatically entitled to an APL and as such their Tfare is withheld until APL success notification had been passed. This is due to the impressive performance they have displayed during the interview exercise.

Congratulations to all 3rd july interviewees.

PS. They are 637 in number. So the other dates have to fight for the remaining slots.

Thank you all cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yeah GT cool

Ezalb:
Obviously GT Right??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Yes.

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow us, throughout our time in NNPC

Amen insha Allah grin cool

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.