Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

8MAN's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8MAN's Profile / 8MAN's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Bank Cleaner Or Teaching, Which One Will You Suggest? by 8MAN: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Semaj77:

If you do a honest job there's honour in it whether you're a cleaner or a teacher. You can be a teacher or politician and still be dishonourable , it is not the job that brings honour to the person but the person that brings honour to the job.
I agree with your sentiment
But you should also reason along with me, I didn't mean being a cleaner is not honorable

I don't know about you. But personally I will feel more proud to tell anyone I'm a teacher than I'm a cleaner especially after graduating from Uni or Poly

If you will honestly tell me you can be Cleaner earning 23k monthly with B.Sc, then I'm willing to retract my comment with Apology

Peace
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Did You Apply For An Academic Position At Deloitte In Jan/feb. 2021? by 8MAN: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2021
Oweku:
Worry less bro... What is yours is yours.. Even the devil no go fit block am..
This is fact

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is This USA Conference Invitation Genuine? by 8MAN: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Let's wait for elders on this
Investment / Re: Ten Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria Before 2022 by 8MAN: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Banditry, kidnapping

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.