Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,792 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Really Feel At Home When You Are At Home? Talk To A Home Space Designer. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Really Feel At Home When You Are At Home? Talk To A Home Space Designer. (584 Views)

Talk To Quantity Surveyors About Construction Costs And Project Developments / I Feel Cheated After Months Of Hardwork, I Need Your Opinion / Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Feel At Home When You Are At Home? Talk To A Home Space Designer. by davidinho: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2012
How eager are you to get back home? Does your space represent who you are? Are you shy when people visit you? I am a professional home space designer and I offer services from advisory to a complete home space makeover. You should enjoy living in your space. Experience peace of mind and rest in an aesthetically enhanced living environment. I am available for Lagos and Abuja clients.
Call me on 08035893896 or email talktous@go360di.com
Re: Do You Really Feel At Home When You Are At Home? Talk To A Home Space Designer. by davidinho: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
Colours are very important in home space design. The colour combination you apply in your design would affect or impose a mood on you. Because every colour has a wavelength the eye picks and which the brain would interpret and set the chemistry for your body based on that information. Unfortunately, home space design is always taken for granted. Living room, bedroom, kiddies room, library, store, bathrooms and toilets all have their colour codes.

Get the right home space design, talk to us.

(1) (Reply)

T0let And Sale At Yaba / Houses&lands At Prime Lagso Island And Mainland.v/i,ikoyi,lekki,ikeja Gra,apapa, / I Need A Landed Property For Joint Venture Development - Lekki Ph1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.