Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,546 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija (1407 Views)

Nigerian Navy Invites Applications For 2015 Direct Short Service Commission / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Abeniboy: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Confuse, pls, i applied for airforce short service, the zonal enlistment date is from 4 - 10 April, will they send me the date i fall in for the zonal enlistment screening, or i go the first day and know what is going to happen? Or has anyone receive text message or email from them? Thanks all
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by dogarainuw: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
Gud bros,
i dont think there is anything like receiving a text message or any form of message,u are to go to ur centre and do the exercise,ithink the reason why it has been schedule this long is because after the excercise u will have to do documentation....pls relax may GOD help us all in js nme AMIN undecided kiss cry
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Demmyjoe: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
Guys in da house as d enlistment date postponed,who knows when they will shotlist name for d exercise?
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Abeniboy: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
thanks bros, i will do just that! All the best for us, God's promise must stands.
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Earlyjay: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
the names has been shortlisted!!! check yours now!
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Abeniboy: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2012
@Earlyjay, when please. I know airmen and airwomen list has being out for long but that of short service, i cant say!
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Earlyjay: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
@abeni boy,check ur status of application..its out
Re: Direct Short Service In Airforce Of Naija by Abeniboy: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
thanks @earlyjay, God has started, i pray He sees us throughout the process and become successful and committed to our fatherland. Takia. Plans on ground for the first phase of the attitude test or exercise

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Sales And Marketing Executive In Port Harcourt / Bpassociate Bpassociate Is Calling For Interview For Tummy Tummy Food / NDDC Admin.assistant/internal Security Test In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.