Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

God's Message To Arsene Wenger - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / God's Message To Arsene Wenger (605 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Open Letter To Arsene Wenger / And God Speaks To Arsene Wenger!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Message To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2012
And the Lord said unto Wenger, "Behold I have heard your cry and indeed I have
seen the works of the Mancites, the Manuzites, the Chelshites and the
Tottentites. I have seen how the Mancites have put their trust in filthy mammon..
I will permit them for this season.
I have also seen how the Manuzites lean on the arm of Ferguson... I will pity
them also for a season more. However the sin of the Chelshites and the Tottentites are beyond pardon. The Chelshites have made gods of their old
prophets and have not allowed my young prophets to prosper... Europa league is
their due. But the
Tottentites have vexed me most of all. They have made proud boasts of their
skill and their pacy wingers. They have taunted their better rivals and kicked them
even as they lay on the floor, as if they did not know that Fabregas had returned to the land of his birth and
Nasri had moved on to the land of oil and gold. For this sin, I have instructed
mighty angels to seal up the goal post of all their opponents on every pitch of
play. In vain will Bale shoot, for nought will Lennon sprint. Their midfield will
wallow in confusion, even as their defence swims in goals. Their lot shall be with
those who lie behind those who qualify for Europa. When these things happen, Arsene my professor child, be aware and know that I am the source of your
success, but also endeavour to buy Podolski, Goetze and
Vertoghen. And endeavor to re-sign Van Persie. If you do this then next season
the drought of trophies that has assailed you will end. I have spoken"! so shall it
be
Re: God's Message To Arsene Wenger by 1025: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2012
na waa, i wish i can go back to arsenal as a fan. they are the only happy fans in the world. sometimes, i can't just but imagine what goes on in the minds of the arsenal fans. how can someone yet to win even a spoon since the past 7 seasons be the ones celebrating and making the most of noises about their achievements? who knows what will happen the day arsenal will win carling cup?
Re: God's Message To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2012
I tip dem 4 emirate cup next season.. With there performance in recent weeks they deserve to win it
Re: God's Message To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
Arsenal will not win anything in the next ten yrs
Re: God's Message To Arsene Wenger by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2012
Arsenal will not win anything in the next ten yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Robin Van Persie Wins Football Writers Player Of The Year / Will History Favour Chelsea? / Howard Webb To Officiate Man Utd V Liverpool On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.