Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy (16922 Views)

Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Beaf: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Had_one:
DONT BLAME THE POSTER, BUT THE MODS. MEANINGFUL POSTS WERE IGNORED WHILE USELESS HOAX LIKE THIS WERE FOUND AT THE HOME PAGE.

How is the story a hoax? Please, this is from the US govt not Sahara Reporters:
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/nigeria/487468/pdfs/PressRelease-UnitedStatesMissionNigeriasPressStatement.pdf
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
What gunshot? Those were just some small boys playing with knockout

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by ValNweze(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2012
fm7070: make this boko-haram no give US change to come nad loot our oil oooooooooooo
fm7070: make this boko-haram no give US change to come nad loot our oil oooooooooooo
re u sure u re ok?
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by bestads(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ddaji:

The United States Embassy in Abuja has reported that shots were fired close to its premises in the Central Business District, today.

"We believe there were shots fired in the vicinity of the U.S. Embassy. The Nigerian authorities have two individuals in custody. We refer you to the Nigerian police for further information," a statement from the Embassy said.

More details soon source:www.dailytrust.com

Blatant lie, i was in their generator power house this afternoon and nothing of such happend...rumour mongers
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2012
Some ppl talk anyhow. Is it america dat said u shold have bad ppl in governance and too many illitrate and devil in d north? U.S is d most accomodating n liberal in d world. Instead of tackling ur problems u r making noise accussing innocent ppl. Talking abt oil, have u ever enjoy anytin from d oil b4?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Gerrard59(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
Am sure to the bush man called Danka-people like jay-z,rihanna,obama,micheal jordan,rice,powell,will smith and all the successfull blacks are WHITES.
Al these phD holding consipracy freaks on nl.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by 9zeros(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
: SAMBOBO, I HEARD DAT PPL ON NL ARE CRITISIZING OUR GOVT.
SAMBO: DONT MIND DEM, I AM ENJOYING MYSELF ON VACATION IN PARIS.
JEG: I WILL BE FLYIN TO BAHAMAS FOR D WEEKEND AM SICK OF DUBAI.
SAMBO: HOW MUCH IS IN UR BANK ACC.?
JEG: WHICH ONE? I HAVE ACC'S IN 49 COUNTRIES.
SAMBO: D SWIZZ ACC.
JEG: OH. JST $700 MILL.
SAMBO: WOW. I NEED TO BUY A MANSION IN SWIZZ BT UR MONEY ISNT LARGE ENUF. SHA, I'L COLLECT MONEY FRM D FED. ACC.
JEG: OK. NO PROBLEM.
SAMBO: PDP!
JEG: SHARE D MONEY!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by emsquare(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
Na wa ooo!
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Nonsense. Hissess
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by hrhobi1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
AMERICA, BRITAIN , PLEASE COME OH MY COMPATRIOTS , I PLEDGE TO DEFEND YOUR UNITY SAVE MY KINGDOM YOU CALLED NIGERIA, PLEASE COME, I FEEL HONORED TO BE UNDER YOUR RULE AND GOVT, I NO GET LIGHT SINCE MORNING,I KNOW FULLY WELL YOU WOULD GIVE ME ELECTRICITY EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE 1 MILLION SOLDIERS IN MY STREET WITH M34 . I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU , WE NIGERIANS ARE WICKED HUMANS, WE DON'T DESERVE INDEPENDENCE, AWOLOWO,TAFA BALEWA,AND ALL THE SO CALLED NIGERIANS YOU HANDED INDEPENDENCE TOO ARE NOT HUMANS, THEY DEMON POSSESSED INDIVIDUALS, THEY ARE THIEVES, TILL TODAY ,NIGERIANS ARE THIEVES, COME INVADE, SEND YOUR BOMBS KILL ALL YOU SET YOUR EYES UPON IN ABUJA, YOU WILL HAVE 70% OF OUR CRUDE OIL AND 3O% WOULD BE ENOUGH TO HAVE 2 HOURS CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, PLEASE OH MY MINI GODS THE WHITES, PLEASE RECOLONIZE NIGERIA AMEN.

QUEEN ELIZABETH,
NEXT PRESIDENT OF USA, NOT OBAMA,
FRANCE
GERMANY
PLEASE INVADE THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA ITS FAR PROFITABLE THAN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ OR LINYA AND SYRIA OR ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
Which shots?whiskey,wash-wash,monkey tail,jadi jadi abi dogonyaro?

It must be a slow news day.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Tropilo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
manchy7531: the west is doing everything possible to consolidate their hold on nigeria.i still don't believe boko haram is what it is paint in the media to be.i believe the grant sponsors and planners of bokoharam are connected to the western countries.

Go and read more about africom and you will understand what am talking about.very soon we will hear of them having a military base here in Nigeria,that is their target but they will start small small.boko haram is the west.they only took advantage of the unemployment and high level of illiteracy in the north to start it and also blackmail the north, couple wit the fact that they don't have any economic interest in the north.their grand plan is to heighten the level of insecurity in the country to a level which will require them deploy their troops but the will have to turn Nigeria to Pakistani first gradually till they achieve the plan.all these are build up to the third world war that will engulf the world.which will be an oil and nuclear war.

Bros, where u from get all ds thns wey u de talk. I go pray for u make NEPA abi PHCN give u light so dt u no go de bored to tink tink like ds.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Tropilo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
manchy7531: the west is doing everything possible to consolidate their hold on nigeria.i still don't believe boko haram is what it is paint in the media to be.i believe the grant sponsors and planners of bokoharam are connected to the western countries.

Go and read more about africom and you will understand what am talking about.very soon we will hear of them having a military base here in Nigeria,that is their target but they will start small small.boko haram is the west.they only took advantage of the unemployment and high level of illiteracy in the north to start it and also blackmail the north, couple wit the fact that they don't have any economic interest in the north.their grand plan is to heighten the level of insecurity in the country to a level which will require them deploy their troops but the will have to turn Nigeria to Pakistani first gradually till they achieve the plan.all these are build up to the third world war that will engulf the world.which will be an oil and nuclear war.

Bros, where u from get all ds thns wey u de talk. I go pray for u make NEPA abi PHCN give u light so dt u no go de bored to tink tink like ds.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Tropilo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2012
diluminati: compromised news. the false flag attacks will be bomb blasts not gun shots after they have evacuated all their citizens and leave only nigerians there to die. this one is conspiracy

Aunty, abeg on generator, watch Nollywood. U hear!
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Tropilo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
hrhobi1: AMERICA, BRITAIN , PLEASE COME OH MY COMPATRIOTS , I PLEDGE TO DEFEND YOUR UNITY SAVE MY KINGDOM YOU CALLED NIGERIA, PLEASE COME, I FEEL HONORED TO BE UNDER YOUR RULE AND GOVT, I NO GET LIGHT SINCE MORNING,I KNOW FULLY WELL YOU WOULD GIVE ME ELECTRICITY EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE 1 MILLION SOLDIERS IN MY STREET WITH M34 . I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU , WE NIGERIANS ARE WICKED HUMANS, WE DON'T DESERVE INDEPENDENCE, AWOLOWO,TAFA BALEWA,AND ALL THE SO CALLED NIGERIANS YOU HANDED INDEPENDENCE TOO ARE NOT HUMANS, THEY DEMON POSSESSED INDIVIDUALS, THEY ARE THIEVES, TILL TODAY ,NIGERIANS ARE THIEVES, COME INVADE, SEND YOUR BOMBS KILL ALL YOU SET YOUR EYES UPON IN ABUJA, YOU WILL HAVE 70% OF OUR CRUDE OIL AND 3O% WOULD BE ENOUGH TO HAVE 2 HOURS CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, PLEASE OH MY MINI GODS THE WHITES, PLEASE RECOLONIZE NIGERIA AMEN.

QUEEN ELIZABETH,
NEXT PRESIDENT OF USA, NOT OBAMA,
FRANCE
GERMANY
PLEASE INVADE THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA ITS FAR PROFITABLE THAN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ OR LINYA AND SYRIA OR ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME

U no well. Comedian!
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by ZUBY77(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
Americans should go near Nigerian embassy in washington and fire some gunshots too. Make we hear word.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2012
begwong:
cocck&bullshlT history. cant u use google,encarta wateva?
add your 1620+400=2020
na which century be dat wey yr history don reach?

This is why some Nigerians have no common sense and fail in school because they jump the gun so quickly without reading the message correctly. If you read my comment I said "almost 400 yrs". Can't you figure out what almost mean? What pains me is that you do this smugly as if you know what you saying. Next time read and understand before you spue your nonsense!
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Gerrard59: Am sure to the bush man called Danka-people like jay-z,rihanna,obama,micheal jordan,rice,powell,will smith and all the successfull blacks are WHITES.

I try not to respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason. Go an study deeply about U.S global interests and destabilization agenda. After you have studied this, then we can conversate on an intelligent level. For now, all I will be doing is wasting my time.

The fact that the U.S has a black president doesn't negate the preponderance of the whites. Ask yourself, who selected him to be there? You think he calls the shots in the white house? There people they telling him what to do...
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
Gerrard59: Am sure to the bush man called Danka-people like jay-z,rihanna,obama,micheal jordan,rice,powell,will smith and all the successfull blacks are WHITES.

I try not to respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason. Go and study deeply about U.S global interests and destabilization agenda. After you have studied this, then we can conversate on an intelligent level. For now, all I will be doing is wasting my time.

The fact that the U.S has a black president doesn't negate the preponderance of the whites. Ask yourself, who selected him to be there? You think he calls the shots in the white house? There people they telling him what to do...
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2012

I try not to respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason. Go and study deeply about U.S global interests and destabilization agenda. After you have studied this, then we can conversate on an intelligent level. For now, all I will be doing is wasting my time.

The fact that the U.S has a black president doesn't negate the preponderance of the whites. Ask yourself, who selected him to be there? You think he calls the shots in the white house? There people there telling him what to do...

Most of you don't know how this world is being run. There are forces that decide who become the president of a country. Not you the electorates. Have you asked yourself why Gbagba of Ivory Coast was removed from power after the Supreme court affirmed that he was the genuine winner.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by igbo2011(m): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2012
Danka7777:

The fact that the U.S has a black president doesn't negate the preponderance of the whites. Ask yourself, who selected him to be there? You think he calls the shots in the white house? There people there telling him what to do...

Most of you don't know how this world is being run. There are forces that decide who become the president of a country. Not you the electorates. Have you asked yourself why Gbagba of Ivory Coast was removed from power after the Supreme court affirmed that he was the genuine winner.

Because Gbagbo wanted to liberate Africa for neocoloialism under western and French rule. That is why Sarkosy sent his troopsi n to kill people and overthrow the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature=related

Under the colonial pact France still controls the Francophone countries. Their politics and econmics are controlled by France and if they step out of line then they die or get overthrown.
http://www.thisisafrica.me/city-life/detail/1603/How-France-lives-off-Africa-with-the-Colonial-Pact

Danka you are a very knowledgeable man. We need people like you me to spread what is really going on. Most Africans in general are unaware but more are starting to find out.
America is one of the most racist countries in the world. Look at Troy Davis and Trayvon martin cases. Casey Anthony an Amanda geto ut and black men are dead. There are more black men in jail than college in America. Look at the schools with mainly black people vs the school with mainly white people. See what is being taught.
Re: Breaking News:shots Fired Near Abuja US Embassy by GaniRay1(m): 2:56am On Mar 27, 2012
Are they the only once in that premises! Well, they are just trying to warn the country that they won't wink tolerate none sense it something bad occurs. These are one of those things you'll always expect from the U.S

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Tinubu: I Did Not Urge FG To Print New Naira Notes (March 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.