Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,794 members, 7,945,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine (13991 Views)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Omotola And Daughter, Meraiah, Step Out In Crop Top For Fashion Show / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2012
I really love the sound of it! Omotola Jalade Ekeinde nd her pilot hubby debuts the nigerian edition of the united states' OK magazine.......its really a great achievement for Omotola and Nollywood as a whole....Omotola and genny are really doing great in the international realm......
Lest I 4get, Omotola nd her hubby has entered the list of 'hot power couples' ; along side international icons like Beyonce nd JAY, Barrack Obama nd wifey etc

Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2012
speedyboi: I really love the sound of it! Omotola Jalade Ekeinde nd her pilot hubby debuts the nigerian edition of the united states' OK magazine.......its really a great achievement for Omotola and Nollywood as a whole....Omotola and genny are really doing great in the international realm......
Lest I 4get, Omotola nd her hubby has entered the list of 'hot power couples' ; along side international icons like Beyonce nd JAY, Barrack Obama nd wifey etc
Omotola iS a really beautiful actress, her hubby is lucky to have her..... Congrats to them!!!! The title is really worth it after almost 17 yrs of marriage...d love must be gr8 to withstand STARDOM
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by agiboma(f): 1:40am On Mar 27, 2012
wow good for them
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 27, 2012
What an ugly man. chaiii!!

Omotola, forever sexy!!
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by mamagee3(f): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2012
^^Ugly man?

I don't think he's ugly but he's not all that neither.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!

U call him ugly, abi? you no even try u wey ugly pass monkey.. mstchew. The guy go give you money go to beauty surgery and makeover and feed you join .. yeye comment
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!

Only the person that hv not seen ur pics will not know that u are uglier than the man, infact it will be an insult to ugliness if u are classified as ugly, u are more than granma to wowority, invisible willy willy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Damselp: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2012
Omo sexy no mind them
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by nomshu(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2012
a very lovely and a charming lady, the guy is not tooooooooo ugly as some posted. i wish them the best of luck
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by ipasco: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!
worworchious ediot, i dont blame u its ur blindness.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by r231(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2012
Nice grin grin
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by kristiansmart: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!
Me too.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by tollu: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2012
This her husband dey bleach ooo haba!

Making the cover of OK! though, that is a big deal.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by sexlog(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!
Lol
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2012
Where's her stomach?
PHOTOSHOP! angry
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by angelz(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2012
dat's interesting.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nellyd(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2012
thumbs up,sooo proud of you. It ll soon b our turn.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2012
tollu: This her husband dey bleach ooo haba!

Making the cover of OK! though, that is a big deal.
Was about to ask the same question and what is with the shinning suit?
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by mummy3(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!

You wey get hunchback dey refer to person as urgly. I cant even see any trace of urgly in this guy. slowpoke
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by achi4u(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2012
are they in contract marriage
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by jougan: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2012
nawa oo! na d bleaching na dey turn my belle,if not imagine d guy darker - handsome well is good for her.congratulations!
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2012
if only this man knows the number of men that have ..... his wife, i pity that man
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by bittyend(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Omotola, forever sexy!!

Are you not UGLY as well? I have seen your pic and you're ugly and obese.

Kettle calling the pot black!
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Esss(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2012
bittyend:

Are you not UGLY as well? I have seen your pic and you're ugly and obese.

Kettle calling the pot black!

I heard she (Ileke Idi) is from Ekiti State, is it true?!
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
Lmao this thread no go kill me
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Vansnickers: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

Only the person that hv not seen ur pics will not know that u are uglier than the man, infact it will be an insult to ugliness if u are classified as ugly, u are more than granma to wowority, invisible willy willy

Well said.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
Truth is Ileke-IdI is one of the most beautiful women on NL.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
The cover choice does not bode well for this magazine. They have no materials.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by tjskii(f): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
Not a fan of Omotola,*imo*she can't act worth a dime(though she cud in d earlier days)and how come her husby is always wearing shine shine suit in all d pics I see him in,nyways kudos to them for being nominated as one of nigeria's powercouples
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Yorisb: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

Chei!! See 'umunede' bashing!

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by iiiyyyk(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2012

she has always been a beautiful lady that i strongly believe nigerian girls need to learn alot from her, especially in terms of keeping shape and family.
Re: Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
Omotola is so pretty. The prettiest woman in Nollywood. You go girl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kids Mimic Celebrities Red Carpet Look - Photos / Uche Ogbodo Shimmers In New Makeover Photos / Video Copilot Element 3d Opengl Error Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.