Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room (1906 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by ZUBY77(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2012
Mrs zuby insists that my room belongs to both of. She hangs her cloths in my wardrobe. Packs her shoes near my shoes. Now there are two other rooms in this flat and apart from one we use as guests house, the other one is totally unoccupied. I asked her to move in there and she said it belongs to the kids that are yet to arrive. Being a cyber rat, i stay online from 8pm to 12am and i need a lot of concentration because i am studying something online. Is this part of the 'I do' at the Alter? Now what is all this? ;(
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2012
use the extra room as a study/office where you can put your computer and "study/concentrate" as long as you want there, et voila, case closed!
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2012
Heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, wetin you sef dey study? I am fully behind Mrs. Zubby jare. And soon you will have less space for those your shoes if she is anything like me, ask Mr. Debrief, he is not permitted to oen more than 8 shoes at a time for lack of storage space, hehehee. Carry on jare, nothing do you.
Anytime I wanna go shop for shoes I will carry my old shoes and say I am going to repsir them then I will come back with the new ones and mix with the old, heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, when he says "these are new shoes" I will say "hmmmmm so you dont even notice me again, you dont even know these shoes I have had for ages, na wa oh" it used to work before but now when I do that he will seperate the old from the new so I will know he knows but he is just keeping quiet.
Carry on Madam Zubby, Nothing do you jor
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by taryour(f): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
debrief08: Heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, wetin you sef dey study? I am fully behind Mrs. Zubby jare. And soon you will have less space for those your shoes if she is anything like me, ask Mr. Debrief, he is not permitted to oen more than 8 shoes at a time for lack of storage space, hehehee. Carry on jare, nothing do you.
Anytime I wanna go shop for shoes I will carry my old shoes and say I am going to repsir them then I will come back with the new ones and mix with the old, heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, when he says "these are new shoes" I will say "hmmmmm so you dont even notice me again, you dont even know these shoes I have had for ages, na wa oh" it used to work before but now when I do that he will seperate the old from the new so I will know he knows but he is just keeping quiet.

lol. Ur head dey dia debrief,love ur style. I support mrs zubby,if possible mrs zubby abeg join ur underwears with his own too grin
debrief08: Heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, wetin you sef dey study? I am fully behind Mrs. Zubby jare. And soon you will have less space for those your shoes if she is anything like me, ask Mr. Debrief, he is not permitted to oen more than 8 shoes at a time for lack of storage space, hehehee. Carry on jare, nothing do you.

lol. Ur head dey dia debrief,love ur style. I support mrs zubby,if possible mrs zubby abeg join ur underwears with his own too
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2012
ZUBY77: Mrs zuby insists that my room belongs to both of. She hangs her cloths in my wardrobe. Packs her shoes near my shoes. Now there are two other rooms in this flat and apart from one we use as guests house, the other one is totally unoccupied. I asked her to move in there and she said it belongs to the kids that are yet to arrive. Being a cyber rat, i stay online from 8pm to 12am and i need a lot of concentration because i am studying something online. Is this part of the 'I do' at the Alter? Now what is all this? ;(

OP, you don't need advice, you just want us to know. Now, we know.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Tgirl4real(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2012
heheheehee
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by kelz88(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2012
Sleeping in seperate rooms. Na wa oh!!
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by ronkebp(f): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY: use the extra room as a study/office where you can put your computer and "study/concentrate" as long as you want there, et voila, case closed!

Correcto!!!!!, don't mind Mr Zubby7, trying to form for us here, as if he does not like it. Agbaya!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by kolaoloye(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
ronkebp:

Correcto!!!!!, don't mind Mr Zubby7, trying to form for us here, as if he does not like it. Agbaya!!! smiley smiley smiley
shocked Like what?
I'm still waiting for ur maths question now. grin
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by ronkebp(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
kola oloye:
shocked Like what?
I'm still waiting for ur maths question now. grin

grin grin grin

likes the fact that his wife is moving into his room.smiley

Hmm i am still on it oooo, we are doing ''hypothesis testing'' right now, done with binomila probability, you don't worry, once i get any that i don't have an answer to, will let you know, infact i have a project i have to write on, so you might be helping me if you are not too scared.wink wink wink
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by rose75(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2012
Before nko, does the room belong to you and I?.
That's just a tip of the iceberg, you're yet to reap the dividends of "I DO".

ZUBY77: .... I asked her to move in there and she said it belongs to the kids that are yet to arrive. Being a cyber rat, i stay online from 8pm to 12am and i need a lot of concentration because i am studying something online. Is this part of the 'I do' at the Alter? Now what is all this? ;(

It is 1+1=1.
What exactly is your reason for telling her to move out?.
Is it because you're cyber mosquito?, you have an option, the spare room, or you want privacy?,sorry it's been sold out, or you don't want her personal effects in your room?,those can be kept in another room.

So please let her be, you have no case.
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by ZUBY77(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
Hahahaha.
I see this as 'occupy my bedroom' .
I said i like staying online until early morning and she complains. She would wake up and see me awake and murmurs some incomprehensible statements, Then sleep again. I guess you can now see where i am coming from. Even if i use the other room as my study, i still need to go back to my/our room to sleep and she will wake up unless i sneak in.
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by maclatunji: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2012
^Then 'sneeked in'.
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2012
chaircover: Dont worry mr Zuby, when Junior zubys come they too will join madam in your bedroom; you havent seen anything yet o! grin

Debreif I feel you o! We have a wardrobe each and somehow I have managed to build an extension to his wardrobe. he compalins o! But I dont really worry about it o!; just like he complains that the kids eat in his car, the house is too warm and we are wasting gas, sticky finger prints on the remote control and my wearing his socks and using his razor to shape my brows and so on. . . .I know deep down in him he doesnt really mean it and he is just forming cool grin
Heheheheeeeeee, What do they need plenty clothes and shoes for self? Men of nowadays, lol
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Tgirl4real(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Hahahaha.
I said i like staying online until early morning and she complains. She would wake up and see me awake and murmurs some incomprehensible statements, Then sleep again. I guess you can now see where i am coming from. Even if i use the other room as my study, i still need to go back to my/our room to sleep and she will wake up unless i sneak in.

Very soon we will c a strange user Id 'Mrs Zuby' posting about hubby not sleeping at nyt and chatting with strange people grin
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by ZUBY77(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Very soon we will c a strange user Id 'Mrs Zuby' posting about hubby not sleeping at nyt and chatting with strange people grin

Maybe.. Just alert me when you see something like that.
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by Ferya(f): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Maybe.. Just alert me when you see something like that.

^^ You are not serious cheesy
Re: She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room by rose75(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2012
ZUBY77: Hahahaha.

Try and comprehend those "incomprehensible statements", there lies the solution to your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Children Of Gay Parents / A Common Question Usually Asked During Pre-marriage Counseling / What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.