Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,686 members, 7,965,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

Zenith Bank Job:i Saw It Coming - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Job:i Saw It Coming (694 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Job:i Saw It Coming by denny2: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2007
Fellow nairalanders,i want you all to thank the lord for making it possible for me to secure a job with ZENITH BANK.As a matter of fact ,i will be resuming work this monday.I hope God will also help you all looking for jobs to get one .But then,i must advise that you pray and fast. If possible make a solemn promise to God.It worked for me .i almost killed myself with prayers to God.Sometimes,i wake up in the midnight and prayed to God of my job offer with ZENITH BANK,calling the names of my interviewers to God.Never believe that there is no job in Nigeria.Do not join those people who believe you must know somebody before you secure a job in Nigeria.Just believe in yourself .As in be confident of yourself and have faith in God.All this worked for me.
Re: Zenith Bank Job:i Saw It Coming by cenechi: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
pls what is the name of the woman who interviewed u last.pls reply me call/text 08036163012

(1) (Reply)

Spille Oil And Gas Is Not Authentic(fraud) / Autocad Tutorials / The Best Way To Grow Your Wealth:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.