Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

.k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .k (1451 Views)

Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! Save A Relationship!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.k by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
Ytu
Re: .k by kokoA(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
She is a pathological liar. Maybe she learnt it from her parents. Eyah! Tell you friend sorry for me o. But wetin you want make we do naw?
Re: .k by evesolo: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
may God help her.d earlier she changes d beta for her
Re: .k by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
You seem sooooo concerned about your friend?
Help her outgrow lying. Is she some kid?
Re: .k by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
She not a kid she is 24 years. yea i need to be concerned about my friend cos he is a brother to me don't want him to make a wrong choice in life as it says marriage is till death no turning back. So that why i have to post this topic to know what advice i can give to him
Re: .k by BodyKiss(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
writejhn27: I have a friend that has a serious Relationship. He loves this girl so much but every time she keeps lieing to my friend over and over again.

My Friend have told her not to lie to him that lies make he lost trust on her, she claim to change and still lie to him 3 days back. Now my friend have decided to do without her but she keeps on calling him and cries that she has changed and gone for deliverance. He don’t know if she has really change or can change as he really do love her and want to marry her

He feels and think he can’t do without her, she lies to him even when he know the truth until my friend found proves before she starts crying that if she tells the truth my friend might break up with her.

She has lie many times, but my friend feel that she will change with time, she is beautiful though but what i look forward is my future, a woman who will love and care for me and be faithful to the family.

She lie to my friend and even make sex with him, eat with him bath with him and can even keep the lies for months before my friend do find out.

He don't know if she is the real heart desire or the right person, she claims she loves him but if she loves him why not her just stop lieing to my friend for once and be open to him. Please I really need help and advice on this on what my friend should do?

No be only deliverance, na ravancedeli.
Re: .k by r231(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
deliverance ke undecided undecided
Re: .k by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
If its a talent. My fear is, wen asked @ d alter by d priest: "bride, will u take ur groom as ur lovely wedded husband till death do u apart", she may say NO!...........lol

on a serious note,
they shld agree on a punishment on her 4 a period of time, if he finds out she's lieing, else d relatnshp ends.
Re: .k by Dyt(f): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
Op
R u sure u af nt jst lie?
Re: .k by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
Slap her. She should get over herself then! grin
Re: .k by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
@DYT. have told you about it before na, even when u were in Abuja before i traveled. She have maken lies to be her Morning Greetings now ooo embarassed
Re: .k by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
Oh my
Didn't c d name
Well den, u ex er
Rem I told u back den
Re: .k by luckgames(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
Apples don't fall far from the tree
Family background is very important in Nigeria ( research the family)
Like mother like daughter
You better do your home work
Re: .k by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2012
writejhn27: I have a friend that has a serious Relationship. He loves this girl so much but every time she keeps lieing to my friend over and over again.

My Friend have told her not to lie to him that lies make he lost trust on her, she claim to change and still lie to him 3 days back. Now my friend have decided to do without her but she keeps on calling him and cries that she has changed and gone for deliverance. He don’t know if she has really change or can change as he really do love her and want to marry her

He feels and think he can’t do without her, she lies to him even when he know the truth until my friend found proves before she starts crying that if she tells the truth my friend might break up with her.

She has lie many times, but my friend feel that she will change with time, she is beautiful though but what i look forward is my future, a woman who will love and care for me and be faithful to the family.

She lie to my friend and even make sex with him, eat with him bath with him and can even keep the lies for months before my friend do find out.

He don't know if she is the real heart desire or the right person, she claims she loves him but if she loves him why not her just stop lieing to my friend for once and be open to him. Please I really need help and advice on this on what my friend should do?

OP care to explain the above in bold? is it YOUR story, or your friends?

as for the girl, how can anyone build anything with a STRANGER? you/he doesnt know this gal and she really doesnt care about this guy. he is just a mean to an end.
Re: .k by Virnee(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2012
abegi, move comot with ur tales by moonlight story jo
Re: .k by 1luvkipsus: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
See who‘s talking abt marriage....have u guys finished schl already??
Re: .k by InkedNerd(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
OP: Your friend needs to dump her ASAP! No need for all that baggage in your life.
Re: .k by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Virnee: abegi, move comot with ur tales by moonlight story jo
he who wear's the shoe knows where it itches.
no worry one day, u go post ur own tori 4 nairaland
Re: .k by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Virnee. Must you comment rubbish in any post? Cant you just read and pass by if you can contribute anything?
Re: .k by beylinko(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
Lieing is as worst as any oda tin.an unfaithful patner in words cannt be faithful in deeds.frm ur story it shows she luvs u n wanna change,u can help her. Tell her u give her so so tym n if she doesnt change u wil quit
Inbtw,op why cannt u just say d story is urs.nobody wil flog u or has her lies infected u 2
Re: .k by dabrake(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
luckgames: Apples don't fall far from the tree
Family background is very important in Nigeria ( research the family)
Like mother like daughter
You better do your home work
shut up! Stop abusing our mothers. If the child do good thing today, "(s)he took after the father" will be your remark. If na bad thing, "can't you see? (S)he is just like the mother" go rent air. A stup11d mentality you got from your village. Class A primitive oriented niggar.
Re: .k by kkkossy(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2012

@OP, we know ur the friend here. So why are u using the word 'friend' to lie to us as well??
Re: .k by Virnee(f): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2012
writejhn27: @Virnee. Must you comment rubbish in any post? Cant you just read and pass by if you can contribute anything?

and why does my comment hurt u so? u ve got ur say and i ve got mine, period.
Re: .k by tuniski: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2012
She MUST BE DUMPED ASAP this gurl is no good! Liars dont make good wives!!! open your eyes.
Re: .k by keenchiori(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ur grammer na HEME HEE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Kind? / A Woman Has Been Assigned To Me...how? / His All I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.