Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse (814 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / URGENT ADVICE Pls(my Fellow People) / Am Confuse Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse by dozieihems: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
Pls advice me on what to do am confuse i have three bussiness in mind to be a P&G distributor [pampers],to have a beer parlour or to invest in transport business pls friends am totally confuse i have 700k advice me on what to do
Re: Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse by Businesstools(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
If I were you,I'll go for distribution.Bear Parlour business is also a good one.But you must choose a location that makes you visible,one with high traffic and security is a major issue to consider.Bear parlour business is a night business.If you must go for it,the environment should be a safe one,devoid of threats,robbery and chaos.Transportation:Profitable but very risky.
Re: Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse by dozieihems: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
If the interest on the distributorship is low and transport bussinees have more interst even the beer parlour pls advice me on what to do i was told that if u invest 500k in the bussiness u will have only 10k interest pls i need my friends advice
Re: Pls My Dear Friends Advice Me On What To Do Am Confuse by gprimus: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2012
Hello,i will only advice you on what i know and am sure of.i think the distribution business is more profitable,secure and with low risk.especially if you are distributing a daily need or something that is always in use.hope you know that most of this companies like LG,Hair thermocool,Dangote,P&G e.t.c you will have to pay some money for their distribution fee.but i can put you through a legal ways of avoiding the Distribution fee and also get up to 10% with some of the companies.mind you,you go pay consulting fee ooo lol.
take care bro. by the way am Peter 08079985617.Stay Bless!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank System Failure: Naira Mastercard / UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / I Need Someon To Introduce Me To A Japanes Spare Part Dealar In Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.