Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,089 members, 7,973,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:51 PM

- Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (3626 Views)

Poll: which accent is the most sexy in Nigeria?

Hausa: 0% (0 votes)
Igbo: 42% (3 votes)
Yoruba: 57% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Have An Accent? / Who Are The Yoruba In Benin Republic? / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by OneNaira6: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2012
speedyboi:
lmao......y shld I b sad talkless of cryin ? Wen out of wat u said, it is half I understand...........bad punctuation.....bad evritin that I can't jst help bt skip sum sentences. Abegi....u r jst so full of shit! I av ntn to argue with u cos evritin u r repeatin has been answered....nd I can't evn argue or ansa anymore of ur stupidity....imagine him telin me of racial discrimination, wen I was jst statin facts.
I wnt evn bother to reply u anymore..gosh...bullshitter..growup!

This guy has the audacity to talk about somebody else grammar. grin grin grin grin grin grin I've seen it all.

Nigg@ can you even spell, talkless write in correct grammar?

Go back to primary school and reeducate yourself.
The dumbest and clueless guy on the planet had the audacity. I have seen it all

Also, try to reduce the crying. It is still evident you are crying hard while trying to save face.

BTW: Is this portion: "imagine him telin me of racial discrimination, wen I was jst statin facts" also you being sarcastic over CNN statement. Nigg@ learn how to lie, you suck at it.
Re: by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2012
post removed by author
Re: by OneNaira6: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2012
^^^ And the only person whom uses abbreviation on INTERNET FORUM is someone whom cannot spell and a slowpoke. Shikena!!!, it is a known that people who conduct such act are those trying desperately to hide the fact that, despite being a grown man or woman, their ability is still limited to primary school level.
Didn't anyone teach you abbreviation was created for TEXTING eeh?

What of your bad grammar, now abbreviation too? Nigg@ learn how to lie.
Re: by anonymous6(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Their are accents for the the different tribal languages now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Hated By Others? / Why Is Male Circumcision More Acceptable Than Female Circumcision? / Osole Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.