Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,122 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb (2348 Views)

Answers To Exam Questions From A SS1 Student. PHOTOS (must See) / JAMB Grants Albinos Partaking In 2012 UTME Two Extra Hours / Utme:the Potters Wheel By Chukuemeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Harmonyco(f): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2012
Plz can any one tell me why jamb told us to read THE POTTERS WHEEL and THE SUCCESSOR and we wasted our time reading that but not even a single question came out of it.
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by sexyverah(f): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin because they knw u people dnt read u blive in expo

1 Like

Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Vansnickers: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2012
^^^ LOL.
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Michael13(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
...maybe dat was supposed 2 be ur April Fool's gift, just dat it came 2 early... grin
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by GoodBoi1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin cheesy ha!
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by akinnux(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
It's good. Remember no knowledge is wasted.
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by emsquare(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah: grin grin grin grin grin grin because they knw u people dnt read u blive in expo

LOL!
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by PrinceDudu(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Harmonyco: Plz can any one tell me why jamb told us to read THE POTTERS WHEEL and THE SUCCESSOR and we wasted our time reading that but not even a single question came out of it.
maybe u should tell us the stories and we ask u questions?

Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Funkymallam(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Harmonyco: Plz can any one tell me why jamb told us to read THE POTTERS WHEEL and THE SUCCESSOR and we wasted our time reading that but not even a single question came out of it.

u really need to find that toilet. grin grin
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by EmmaB4(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
grin
cool

Its like i knew, didn't bother reading them grin
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by ifyalways(f): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
Emma_B: grin cool

Not so cool.Dunno about the other book but the potters wheel is a darn good read.A very lovely book.
Its much more beneficial than doing FBK and BBM all weekend.

@OP,so the questions were from which books?
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by pinkrex(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2012
I am a jamb official. We are very sorry, the authors dint come in with the bribes as expected grin

1 Like

Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Harmonyco(f): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
Dats not fair i should ve used dat time to read for other tins cuz i no dat u can neva read 4 an exam and be satisfy until u seat 4 it

1 Like

Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
pinkrex: I am a jamb official. We are very sorry, the authors dint come in with the bribes as expected grin
they did o wink for announcing that the books would be necessary for jamb
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Harmonyco(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
This is just their normal comprehension, lexis structure and oral forms,opposite in meanin and nearest in meanin stress and so on but in our syllabus dey said dat the two novels carries 25marks
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by kombats: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
jamb dey do us scam dey need to be sued to letting us reading wat will nt come out instead of reading something else
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by charlsecy4(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
Emma_B: grin cool

You didn't know. You could have lost 25 marks!
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by pinkrex(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
yomola:
they did o wink for announcing that the books would be necessary for jamb
noo.. The negociation passed the first reading but failed progress. Besides, we wanted to cover our asses and that of the govt. because we knew the jambites cant leave bb and facebook to study. Consequently we didnt wana register mass failure like that of Neco and Waec! angry
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Harmonyco(f): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Story
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2012
pinkrex: noo.. The negociation passed the first reading but failed progress. Besides, we wanted to cover our asses and that of the govt. because we knew the jambites cant leave bb and facebook to study. Consequently we didnt wana register mass failure like that of Neco and Waec! angry

and i am saying that the deal was to help the authors make a handsome profit! Which part of the caucus do you belong to sef? smiley you mean you did not get your share?
Re: No Questions From 'The Potters Wheel' & 'The Successor' In 2012 Jamb by pinkrex(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2012
yomola:
and i am saying that the deal was to help the authors make a handsome profit! Which part of the caucus do you belong to sef? smiley you mean you did not get your share?
ofcourse i was left out. Evident of my backbiting.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Babes You Will Find In Uniport During Post-utme Exams / List Of Common Acronyms You Never Knew. / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.