Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,996 members, 7,890,258 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? (824 Views)

MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Magic Paper - An Application That Knows Your Thought. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Dredie: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2007
It was on a faithful Thursday afternoon,whn i waz feel cool wit my Sagem n downloading wit my nokia, next thing my G's disappeared on both phone.i first thought their normal gprs failure,so i mellowed down 4 lik 30mins.as i waz tryin 2 reconnect bak after d 30 min nxt tin wey i c na Access pay as u use.i thougt it waz only in my cribs because dayz i don't get gprs network in my room.so i dicided 2 mov from my room to the livin room 2 kitchen.stil acess pay.nxt tin i c mak i try anoder different area from my area but nottin all i did waz 2 accept n confirm but as 4 nw im on free galoare.so join me post your thought on d tragedy now a comedy 4 me
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by topeteadr(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2007
It is asking you to resuscribe, you have to suscribe afteq every 7 days.
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by hayprof(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2007
DO the InternetGprs do that too. ??

I only experienced that on wap. undecided
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Emeka72(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
pls I am using WAP and still experiencing the pay as u use tragedy pls let me know if I can return to enjoy free browsing like before mail: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by dragnet: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
1st ting I did was make sure my images 0pti0n was switchd off. .next ting was 2 try m0re often 2 use 0pera bt dat pr0ved ab0rtive
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Emeka72(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2007
pls is there a way of browsing free with Access WAP
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by sect(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2007
Emeka if you are this desperate why dont you try one of tope's advice,toast one call centre babe so she can activate ur line for free browsing(i hope say you be fine boy)
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by topeteadr(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
Got me laughing sect.
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Emeka72(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
I b fine boy but I don't have d liver to toast babe sometimes when I call customer care I would be praying that a lady should answer me but I usually feel ashamed to tell them to activate my line for free browsing. I would only tell them that I want to know how I can get the GPRS settings but they would say the service is not available that when it is, dey will send me a text but I know myself that I have d network but its no longer free I just want to find a way of browsing for free what should I do?
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by topeteadr(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
You've got to have to gut's to do it like i said it's not an easy task.
You have to be fast b4 espionages block the trick
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by sect(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2007
@emeka i guess tope will give you some enlightenment.
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Emeka72(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2007
pls how can I do it fast I am seriously in need of it and do you think the customer care can have the power to activate my line for free browsing and what method do I use
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Juror: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
Wetin if the chick tell u that u must to make am swallow cockroach?
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by dragnet: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hook or crook
Re: What Was Your Thought The Minute Celtel Started Charging? by Emeka72(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2007
please you guys should assist me out because I really want/wish to overcome the tragedy of d pay as u use plan

(1) (Reply)

Can U Help Get The Following Phone Prices? Pls. / I Need Websites Where I Can / Recharge With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.