Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,619 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Fat Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Fat Man (1662 Views)

The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** / Fat Man Loosing Weight / The Fat Man & Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fat Man by Joeblis(m): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2012
A fat dude was watching a advertisment dat said lose 400kg in three days,so the man was intrested and applie..d folowing mornimg he saw a very prety almst halfed naked,and she said if u catch me u wil slep with me..so d man chase d lady but couldnt catch and he lose 100kg dat day..d next moring another prety lady came again but in panties and bra and she said catch me and slep me with.so the chase her but couldnt usaul so he lost 100kg.d next morng he expected a naked lady but saw a huge man with fat apako tinz and he said if i catch u i'll burst ur asshole..d man lose 200kg dat day
Re: The Fat Man by Joeblis(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2012
Dis modrator or na weting be ur name don edit d tin finsh
Re: The Fat Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2012
Joeblis: A fat dude was watching a advertisment dat said lose 400kg in three days,so the man was intrested and applie..d folowing mornimg he saw a very prety almst halfed naked,and she said if u catch me u wil slep with me..so d man chase d lady but couldnt catch and he lose 100kg dat day..d next moring another prety lady came again but in panties and bra and she said catch me and slep me with.so the chase her but couldnt usaul so he lost 100kg.d next morng he expected a naked lady but saw a huge man with fat apako tinz and he said if i catch u i'll burst ur asshole..d man lose 200kg dat day

NICE JOKE SHAAA

YOU TRY SMALL
ATLEAST I SMILE........

THANKS POSTER
Re: The Fat Man by Ruqaya(f): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2012
Funny bt av seen dis b4
Re: The Fat Man by valdubem(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2012
rubbish!!!!! this aint funny. pls re-try again
Re: The Fat Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
val_dubem: rubbish!!!!! this aint funny. pls re-try again

MUMU!!!! BAD BELLE.... POST YOUR OWN!!!

PIG!!!
Re: The Fat Man by onoti(f): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2012
Rubish, stupid, stale, nonsense, not funny joke!!!
Re: The Fat Man by valdubem(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
MOGUL.O:

MUMU!!!! BAD BELLE.... POST YOUR OWN!!!

PIG!!!

otolo gbagbue gi. fool!!
Re: The Fat Man by Joeblis(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
val_dubem: rubbish!!!!! this aint funny. pls re-try again
abeg write ur own make we laugh..i hate this kind pple i swear,just try appreciate event it nt funy
Re: The Fat Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2012
val_dubem:

otolo gbagbue gi. fool!!

ARA GBAPIA GI ANYA THERE!!! ANU OHIA
Re: The Fat Man by snthesis(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
waste of bytes
Re: The Fat Man by chikk(f): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
If not that i've seen this joke before, i wouldn't have been able to understand anything. But u try sha, e no easy to blow grammar
Re: The Fat Man by chikk(f): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
val_dubem:

otolo gbagbue gi. fool!!

lmao

MOGUL.O:

ARA GBAPIA GI ANYA THERE!!! ANU OHIA
val_dubem:

otolo gbagbue gi. fool!!

biko, e don do. Mek una pity am

(1) (Reply)

Mental Patient In Luv / Girlfriends Are Like Virus, / What Is Going On Here?(photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.