Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,704 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Can You Buy Properties With You And Your Wife's Name (mr & Mrs)? Landed Property - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Buy Properties With You And Your Wife's Name (mr & Mrs)? Landed Property (647 Views)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy Properties With You And Your Wife's Name (mr & Mrs)? Landed Property by boskiman: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2012
MY OPINION IS THAT IT IS RIGHT BUT WHAT AS A MAN YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR WILL IN LIFE, HOW DO YOU NOW WRITE IT WHEN IT IS A JOINT PARTERNSHIP WITH YOUR WIFE, BECOS IN AFRICA,THE WIFE DOES NOT WRITE HER WILL.

(1) (Reply)

Book A Date With Santa Claus To Visit Your Family&bless U With Gifts... / Top Ways To Teach Your Child To use The Internet Safely / Fraud In Gods' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.