Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend (2915 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Reasons Why Women Believe Their Men Won't Cheat, But Why They Ends Up Cheating / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by squirrel20(f): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2008
@ POSTER
I THINK YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY NOT TEMPTING YOURSELF AND STAYING FAITHFUL TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by Akue4babes(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
I like that idea.

If it will help you avoiding cheating,

Keep it up
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by tommyex(m): 2:12am On Mar 12, 2008
Its beta to avoid the TV,temptation comes from there too wink
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by Pinkrosey(f): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2008
You are very much on the right tract…keep it up, some females friends have a way of taking undue advantage of that sort of friendship when you are lest aware of it…and as they say body no be leather…so if you can totally avoid female friends entirely….pls continue, and its not true that all men cheat
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by Druss(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2009
I so get where you are coming from. Female friends tend to be girls guys have an interest in - sorry to say - most of the time the interest is sexual.

Female (other sex) friendship can be useful but there are some peeps who dont know where the line is. All I know sha is do not get female enmity - Females who hate you will do anything to destroy you even if it means their own downfall.
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by JJYOU: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2009
women are the best friend a man can have if you know how to respect them and keep your trousers/zip up. it wont hurt you to always make sure you introduce your partner to them properly.
Druss:
All I know sha is do not get female enmity - Females who hate you will do anything to destroy you even if it means their own downfall.
this is so true.
Pinkrosey:
[size=18pt]its not true that all men cheat [/size]
blessed and happy are thou for knowing this.
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by sydney82(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2009
crazy thing
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by Angelic25(f): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2009
Honest is 1 of d key 2 a great relationshp,u've bein honest enough kep it up.
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by vodka(f): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2009
yep!!! i dig what you mean man, i know someone who says keeping guy friends willl only lead to somethin you don't want, which overtime i've found out to be true cheesy. long and short of it, if you keep female friends, there has to be a purpose, what for if you can answer that effectively then you prolly can handle the continuation thereof, however!, for me oh, the male friends i keep end up wanting to be more than friends and if the guy feels the female friends he has kept end up wanting more than just friendship, then there is nothing wrong with him steering clear of females. being friends with them at work or school is a difft thing cos they are together for that cause. the guy himself said he's avoiding them, if he wanted to cheat on his giirl then he won't avoid them in the first place. although he has to have control over himself cos one day his gonna meet a girl who'd come running after him whether he likes it or not!!
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by engraro: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2009
Hi Kave, there is a statement among "60 THINGS GIRLS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GUYS",it says, the only good guy for you is the one that have lots of experiences.So Kave can you se that you are not a good guy for now having experience with girls.

Let me tell you my story, I met my first lover 9yrs ago and she never give me a chance to have sex with her upto this year so i was thinking that she is still a virgin. Along ways i have met many others girl which we have had many sex together. But i when i go to visit my first lover this month in Abuja, i was expecting her her to still remain virgin since i have have not her once, believe me, she is not a virgin any more but i still still control myself base on my past experience with other girl.

So Kave, you need to first have fun with different girls and gather different experiences before you can think about sincerity with your real lover.

Thank you all forumania.
Re: I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend by engraro: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
Hi Kave, there is a statement among "60 THINGS GIRLS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GUYS",it says, the only good guy for you is the one that have lots of experiences.So Kave can you se that you are not a good guy for now having experience with girls.

Let me tell you my story, I met my first lover 9yrs ago and she never give me a chance to have sex with her upto this year so i was thinking that she is still a virgin. Along ways i have met many others girl which we have had many sex together. But i when i go to visit my first lover this month in Abuja, i was expecting her her to still remain virgin since i have have not her once, believe me, she is not a virgin any more but i still still control myself base on my past experience with other girl.

So Kave, you need to first have fun with different girls and gather different experiences before you can think about sincerity with your real lover.

Thank you all forumania.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Curse? / My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up / Photos : Can A Nigerian Husband Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.