Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,616 members, 7,895,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business (2791 Views)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business by amakaikeng(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
Award winning Nollywood actress Stella Damasus is by no small means a real woman. The fact that she dedicates her time, fame, resources and passion to championing the course for the hopeless and downtrodden in society speaks volumes of her values. Not a few orphaned children, widowed women and violated girls and women has she given a voice and a hand through her numerous activities. I love this woman and I am certainly proud of her every bit of the way. And by the way, (I hate to sound patronising, but Asaba women really rocks).

ORPHANAGE BUSINESS BY STELLA DAMASUS[i][/i]

Forgive me if this article offends or affects you, I am just speaking from the heart, thoughts, experience and research. Phew! Since that is settled, let me proceed into this world of business which has become very lucrative, though this side of it is being swept under the carpet.
I remember vividly a few years ago during Christmas, my kids and I were at home. Later that day, my first daughter walked up to me and asked why we were home just eating, watching movies, praying and playing dress up as usual. I told her that we had fun the previous day and the day before that, so I wondered what she wanted. She stylishly reminded me that most of her cousins had travelled, others were at a resort, some friends were at the park, some have gone swimming and the list was long. I turned and told her that she should be grateful that she has a roof over her head, she has more than enough to eat and drink, she had family and a parent who loves her to bits. I saw the look on her face and an idea popped up in my head. You see, I learnt that with children, words don’t work for them all the time, they do better with pictures and experiences.

Continue to read Stella’s touching experience at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/03/stella-damasus-writes-on-plight-of.html

(1) (Reply)

IMAGE Of The Day: Eminem Gives A Word Of Advice!!! / Photos Of Kenyan Man Transitioning To A Woman / Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.