Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! (19332 Views)

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by flairlady(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
am so impressed.we stil ve good people in this country.am suprised at comments 4rm some haters here.Ime,u re a heroine and God bless u
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Ecash1: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
Great work girl. It does not matter where she did it, One Nigeria.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by MusicCafe: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ime Anwana, yours is a story of unrivalled passion and patriotism...May God Almighty surround you with comfort and make your life easy as you selflessly tried to improve the lives of those student. I'm deeply troubled by the leadership we have in this country North, South, East and West...If there is judgement day, they will receive their portion.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
Oh.poor girl!she wants to get a national award.with boko haram crises in d north,she still gets liver to serve and even developing boko haram state.she is a naive.anyway she must be treated in one of best hospital in the world.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by chuks49(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti:

Just wishing it were you and father instead of this lady. I would have gladly supplied Boka Haram the blunt knives, onions and red pepper to make suya for vultures only.
ArzzzzBoreHole! kiss

Your type makes me an abortionist, what a waste.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by sugar001(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Dede1..... You are so right! ...@Poster! Pls where is this Ime chick from in Akwa Ibom State??
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Obiagu1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ninapha:

I think you are more naive than anyone can imagin. What do consider the essence of community Development (CD) in the NYSC scheme. See how myopic and insensitive most of us reason. Where is home and what is Charity?

Oh really! It's interesting to know that those that serve in the East could not source enough fund to put up signposts.
Is CD compulsory? Why are others not making good of use of the CD program in their region of deployment?

I've been fooled in this country for so long I now know how it works.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by question(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
She is a wife material.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
1. posted to nnpc
2. 3.8 million naira!
3. Volunteered to teach pupils chemistry on fridays.
I reserve my comments!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
Northern Nigeria remains a shithole till date yet Dangote,the richest man in Africa hails from that place and is doing nothing to help his people ? No wonder boko haram are throwing bombs around.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by bakila: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti:

Just wishing it were you and father instead of this lady. I would have gladly supplied Boka Haram the blunt knives, onions and red pepper to make suya for vultures only.
ArzzzzBoreHole! kiss

You no de disappoint. Whether for gud or not so gud. This you new name has come with some swags.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by finadarlin(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
the girl is so brave, going to the north despite the whole boko haram issue. I wish her a speedy recovery IJN
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Ninapha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obiagu1:

Oh really! It's interesting to know that those that serve in the East could not source enough fund to put up signposts.
Is CD compulsory? Why are others not making good of use of the CD program in their region of deployment?

@ Bolded Life is what u make out of it.

We all cannot be products of serve-your-self syndrome. What she did is noble and should be seen so. I am Igbo, I served in the North. lets be fair here Northerners revere Corps members to the extent that you would become so attached. Its unfortunate what politicians and religious bigots have reduced our feelings to our fatherland to.

Down here in the east, even parents wd object to corps member teaching their children talkless of allowing medical corps members treat them. In the North as a corps member you are a mini God if not for the religious segregation.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by fortunejum: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
Where did she raise the 3.8m?
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by chuks49(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti:

ArzzzzBoreHole! kiss

What a waste ... You represent one good reason I support abortion.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by DonCarlos1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
...And tomorrow we will expect this children to perform magic in their exams. For those who are expecting the past and present leadership of this noisy expression on the African map called Nigeria to be shamed by this action can as well perish the thought.
Shame has gone extinct in this part of the world. For those who still have the desire to contribute to society, pls do so, for the sake of humanity.
God bless this young lady.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by surveycash(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
Congratulations Ime for this giant stride. It is a landmark achievement that the people of Korro community will never forget. There is no greater service than that to humanity. While your colleagues hustle for jobs, jobs will hustle for you. That is the essence of the CDS of the NYSC. It will be a shame not to only to the govt officials but also to all ex-corps members who did not make attempt at any CDS during their service year. If I hadn't done anything, my conscience would have made me restless.

I'm also a batch A corps member, 2011 who served in Abbi Grammar School. If you know where that is, you will know that that may not be the best place for a a petroleum engineering graduate. But as God will have it, the service year was a fulfilling and wonderful one.

I did some CDS like the N2.5M Ultramodern computer laboratory for the school where I taught.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.3532243834863.203618.1535296518&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3439714921698.201880.1535296518&type=3

The govt did not acknowledge it just like Ime. The NYSC body even seized my discharge certificate. The community had to send some elders to the nysc office to collect my certificate. When I hospitalized too from stress, none of of the nysc official there. Thank God to Abbi citizenry. They are wonderful people.

Ime, congrats once more...
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by tunapawizzy: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti: At least she succeeded in doing something in the NORTH!
She should have tried it in ANY part of SOUTHERN Nigeria.
She would have been kidnapped or killed!
She needs to go back to Akwa Ibom to continue her good works!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!!

Boko Haram in not interested in western education or 'Chemistry' lessons.
She should try to get herself reposted from the North.
I am concerned about her welfare.
This is no time to play "the hero" in Northern Nigeria!

Ime? Get your arzzzzzze back to your village ASAP!
Na who sen you message? undecided
I am soooooo not impressed o!
I would have been happy if she invested her time and energy in HER own village!

I see incurable stupidity all over ur post. If i were to rate ur brain..i would say infinitesimal, very very negligible
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by bakila: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
Krazylover: money wey she go use start business/life after service na him she take service dem kobo haram people dem.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]

Thief you want me she steal Boko People money abi? Na for Akwa Ibom or your drug pusher or fake drugs maker or ashawo uncle and aunty money she do the CDS. Boko haram manager like you.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by bakila: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2012
tunapawizzy:

I see incurable stupidity all over ur post. If i were to rate ur brain..i would say infinitesimal, very very negligible

I sure se she no go leave you. Troublemaking no gud.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by nodullin(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
kiss kiss kisspls i need this ladies address and phone number<<< ASAP>>>
I need 2 get married 2 an angel in Human form>>>
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Spirit96(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
She has done wonderfully well. But what is d response of d recipient villagers, d LGA n d state 2 her quick recovery? If she sustained a gr8 damage, atleast she deserves 2 be treated abroad. Moreso, my advice 4 her is 2 quit the area b4 BH get 2 know abt it, because she might have stepped on boko haram's toes by doing what is sacrilege 2 them. D boko is against Western Educatn n she went 2 encourage it with her kindheartedness. She shld've done such in a place where her gud effort wld be appreciated.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Weldone Ime,
Thank you for having those young people at heart. Even, if our leaders do not appreciate your efforts, remember that your sacrificial works would never be forgotten in the heart of those young people. Atleast, a handful of them would never forget you, sending good wishes across your way!

Weldone, you for brightening the corner where you were.... God bless!!!!! smiley
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by bakila: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obiagu1:

Would you cooperate with them when undertake the CDS, no! Cannot contribute N3m for a Corper from Yoruba or Hausaland to execute any programme. Ofammanu or Ndiugbwu aboki will start and end the insults that will follow.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by ApahDaniel(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
As I matter of fact,Ime and I served together in Niger State and U needed to see her after d accident,it's a pity we don't celebrate Heros who duely deserve National recognition,those who have given their all for the sake of this country.Kudos to U(Ime) and a big lesson to us all that even if we are not recognised after sacrificin for dis nation,God who sees wats done in secret wuld reward.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
Apah Daniel: As I matter of fact,Ime and I served together in Niger State and U needed to see her after d accident,it's a pity we don't celebrate Heros who duely deserve National recognition,those who have given their all for the sake of this country.Kudos to U(Ime) and a big lesson to us all that even if we are not recognised after sacrificin for dis nation,God who sees wats done in secret wuld reward.

let's hope they 'honour' her with the Presidential NYSC Honours Award which comes up every December. :/ smiley
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by DDN: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2012
God, even if man did not reward this girl, Ime, reward her for and give us more people with such hearts. Amen.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by hustla(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obiagu1: In my opinion, she is naive or trying to be a "heroine". What about similar schools in Akwa Ibom or are there none like that?
Why waste the money in a state that produced two heads of state?

I commend her for her good heart which should have been a gold standard but similar things are not done in the East by those serving there.
Charity begins at home!

( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ) look at dat smiley,I'm weeping for ur brain! Idiot olosi ni e...haba,she's on service dummy,the Oba of Ekiti told us a story of someone tht did a similar thing when we went visiting,and d person in question isn't even a native of Ekiti..
Be more sensible next time,use ur brains,commend d girl,it won't cost u a thing...
#OkBye
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by lifestyle1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
Kudos sweet heart..

I love you! kiss
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by ignis: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
OAM4J: Very good of her. May God bless her and shame on those selfish leaders that could have helped but refused.
AMEN
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by riskit33: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
Callotti or whatever you call yourself, someone said your idiocy has taken a new dimension, another likened you to the weather. Well, they probably are well aquainted with you but as i don't know you and i'm not interested in knowing you, i believe you are just a lousy nincompoop!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by riskit33: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
let's fly her abroad for proper and effective medical care upon return she should be honoured with a national award. People like Ime Awana deserve nothing less.
Welldone sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read What Apostolic Nuncio To Nigeria Told Gov. Ugwuanyi In Enugu / Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / 2023 Presidency: Obasanjo, Ex-generals Back Power Shift To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.