Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? (9082 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Kashamu & Fayose; Role Models Or Bad Leaders?? / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
for me these bunch of girls have made themselves so cheap that they what less than tissue paper, how can a vibrant girl pose on newspaper and as well puting her phone no on national daily? It is a shame for girls of these days ...
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by lepasharon(f): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
She actually looks sweet,just dressed too plain

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by lepasharon(f): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
Whether you guys think these girls r really ugly..remember there is some guys out there who still gonna jack off to them cheesy
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by tigerleggs(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
Delaila no.1 should be tried is Sun's fashion court for unlawfull expo of her milk factory. Maximum sentence is five years in Fulani's milk factory's limited with no option of fine.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by AfroBlue(m): 5:01am On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by mamagee3(f): 5:13am On Apr 01, 2012
What's with all those women and bright-coloured outfits, lol
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 6:00am On Apr 01, 2012
and

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by chimauga(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2012
mama onye

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
Models my foot. They're almost always call girls for the asking - especially in cases where their phone numbers are included. It's fairly easy to lay any one of them that catches your fancy if you talk big or convincing enough on the phone, and have some change to spare for 'logistics' when they honour your invitation. Just make sure you call them not less than a week or two (or more) after their picture/number is published, especially if she's quite hot - most times the number is perpetually engaged or unreachable for the first couple of days as all the Abuja and Lagos chairmen outdo themselves to have a taste of that. Anyways, my only experience with them thus far is that I "saw" a really hot and busty one early last year; I was a bit put off by the fact that she was somewhat paunchy, but her obscenely massive chest(s) more than over-compensated. . .[s]that was what caught my attention in the first place[/s] #clears throat#.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by blank(f): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
One of my uni classmates once featured as a Sun girl. She was just a normal everyday girl but after that, she started feeling like d finest girl in d world. It paid off 4 her cos she finally got a guy who called her n was her mugu till she left school.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Afro blue
that girl in the purple dress and monster hips is clearly PHOTOSHOPPED. look closely at the blue door behind her (especially around her hips), it is clearly deformed thanks to the photo being stretched, lol.......although many of these sungirls could have used a little Photoshop of their own!
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
pro01: Models my foot. They're almost always call girls for the asking - especially in cases where their phone numbers are included. It's fairly easy to lay any one of them that catches your fancy if you talk big or convincing enough on the phone, and have some change to spare for 'logistics' when they honour your invitation. Just make sure you call them not less than a week or two (or more) after their picture/number is published, especially if she's quite hot - most times the number is perpetually engaged or unreachable for the first couple of days as all the Abuja and Lagos chairmen outdo themselves to have a taste of that. Anyways, my only experience with them thus far is that I "saw" a really hot and busty one early last year; I was a bit put off by the fact that she was somewhat paunchy, but her obscenely massive chest(s) more than over-compensated. . .[s]that was what caught my attention in the first place[/s] #clears throat#.
I heard that ish too. I learnt they are arshies doing some marketing. So about the one wit d massive chest. Did u hit it?
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by lepasharon(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2012
Judge for yourself..

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by lepasharon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
Looking like she just got sexually assaulted grin

Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by antartica(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nigeria seems to be the only country in the world that fat women thrive in modelling.It is good,over size 10 women should be given a chance too to show case themselves,somebody might jisoro them.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
Babzilla:
I heard that ish too. I learnt they are arshies doing some marketing. So about the one wit d massive chest. Did u hit it?

Well, they're not much better than arshies to be honest, as long as a guy knows how to go about it. As for the obscenely chesty lass (name withheld),. I merely 'saw' her and all that goes with it. That's all.
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2012
shadrach77: i think this is an invasion on the privacy of these girls. They never bargained to have their pictures on nairaland. The moderators should apply caution in issues like this lest the site faces litigation smiley wink shocked

Moving on from that, i wonder why some of these girls provide their numbers for publication. Displaying your picture publicly is bad enough, but displaying your contact details is even worse - it makes one wonder if these girls are not call/runs girls aka ashawo grin cheesy wink grin

Guy they are prostitutes/ashawo simple
Re: Are Sungirls Models Or Randomly Chosen Girls? by Sobo4u: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
4 me those gals are not models anything, i know one like dat..rather is 4 d consumption of editor or he collects money 4rm them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anto Lecky And Her New Year Resolutions / Cubana Chief Priest Biography- Cars, Real Name, Net Worth And Untold Facts / Top 10 African Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.