Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,959 members, 7,973,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:42 PM

Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? (2215 Views)

How Students Acts In Class During Exaimination / Who Acts More Foolish (photo) / Hilarious Picture Of Nollywood Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? by hello1212: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2012
Whenever my boyfriend is around his friends he acts very differently. Like he acts like our love is a joke. Like he will make jokes about how I do not give him enough sex right in front of his friends and it makes me feel like crap and really embarrasses me. And he even makes fun of me. Like one time his friends found a picture of my mother when she was 18 and thought she was very hot and they were all saying this rude things and I was yelling at them saying how I find that really rude and disgusting to what they were saying and one of them said to my boyfriend that he could tape this to my back when we are having sex and he agreed and laughed about it and made a joke. At that point I just left the room and started crying and he followed and asked what happened and I was like are you f***** serious! I could not believe how he could not know why I was crying. And he told me that he was just joking and that he felt really bad and then he told his friends to go home. It made me feel really low. He also ignores me. Like I understand, guys want to hang out with their friends and all of that but I can't ask him a question without being completly ignored. It's like I do not even know who he is when he is around his friends. When it's just me and him, he is his true self. Kind sweet loving caring. He is himself when he is around his family but it's just his friends. And now tomorrow he wants to go drinking with his friends and wants me to come but I really do not want to go and I also do not want him to go because there are also going to be these girls there that last time he got drunk around he kept saying flirty things to them. What should I do? What would you do?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/iPad.gif[/img]
Re: Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2012
He is better off alone. Let him be intimate with his friends apparently thats what he wants.If he isnt treating you right OR giving you the respect that you deserve then do it moving.You dont want a half man lol you want a whole.You will find someone or better yet someone will find you and treat you with the utmost and show his appreciation for you AROUND EVERYBODY! He still has growing up to do...
Re: Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2012
@OP
this man has absolutely NO RESPECT for you or your r/ship....... you are definitely not someone he will ever marry, as i doubt anyone would let their friends talk in such a cheap/disrespectful manner to their "possible" future wife. you better check yourself and the r/ship you find yourself into.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Acts Different Around Friends? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2012
EYAAAAAAA!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR ATALL....

BUT! BUT! BUT! WHERE IS THE JOKE?/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Photo (lecturers beware) / (picture)what Kind Of Bleaching Is This(LOL) / Hillarious: See What A Guy Replied After A Lady Bashed Him For Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.