Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,096 members, 7,942,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? (1105 Views)

Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / The Legacy Of Fashola's 8 Year Leadership In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? by Ournaija: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2012
I was in an Amala joint in Ibadan last weekend. Two ladies in their late thirties walked in with their dirty bleached bodies. I was so ashamed to look at them. As walked through the streets, I noticed that almost all the ladies have got their skin bleached in time or the other. The bleaching self was so poorly done that you will notice all kinds of colour on their skin.

I was left with no choice than to conclude that it was legacy left by the legendary Alao Akala the master bleaching Governor.

I know some other past governors who left a legacy in their states.
1. James Onaefe Ibori (Looting and forgery)
2. Ayodele Fayose (Thuggery)
3. Ahmed Tinubu (Agbaeroism)
4. Ikedi Ohakim (Stealing)
5. Ali Modu Shettima (Boko Haram)
6. Joshua Dariye (Chaos)
7. Alao Akala (Bleaching)

If you have more let share
Re: Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? by Jakumo(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2012
Are you sure it was an Amala joint and not an A_ _ _ _ joint, where you arrived at these astute philosophical observations about skin bleaching ?

Enquiring minds want to hear the complete explanation regarding your true mission at that Ibadan Amala joint, before we move on to the subject of why you have chosen to make fun of former Oyo State governor Akala, the only known black man besides Michael Jackson to have successfully transformed himself into a man with white skin.

Joking aside, any black person who tries to bleach their skin so as to appear "white" is expressing the deepest and most comprehensive variant of self-hate known to man - loathing of one's very own, inborn and UNCHANGEABLE, DNA profile.
Re: Bleaching; The Legacy Alao Akala Left Behind. What Did Yours Left Behind? by Ournaija: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
^^^^^
I dont know if A_ _ _ _ exist hence I don`t patronize them. grin Most of them bleaching chicks look very dirty. Visit Oyo to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Another Kogi Bomb Factory: 10 Killed In Boko Haram, Security Forces Gun Duel / If You Want To Renounce Your Nigerian Citizenship - Join Me Here / Insecurity: Gowon,adeboye,oritsejiafo Meet In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.