Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Nigerian Webhost Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Nigerian Webhost Review (2449 Views)

How Is Qservers.net Webhost? / List Of Some Nigeria Webhost Company Backbone / Which Reliable Webhost Can I Host My Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Webhost Review by suneepet1: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well i think it high time i discuss my own side and experience about hosting website in nigeria.web4africa.com was the first hosting service i used,the service was ok but it just too expensive for me and since then have used so many web hosting sites in nigeria since am into website design.i try to give my client the best at the cheapest price that why i tried so many but most of them has this site downtime problem and some even last for days.Refusal for some of them to pick calls has been my greatest challenge.syskay.com is good and they have a good service but bandwidth limitation is what i hate in them.likewise,hostove.com has been my best hosting site for now because of there unlimited webspace and bandwidth they offer for that cheap price and they pick calls when you call the customer care and since have been using them, no downtime has been experience no my sites hosted with them.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by mrperfect(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
It seems that you need to do further work or change your thread title.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by suneepet1: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
@mrperfect,i think have only review the the web hosting industry in nigeria and have spoken from my heart.After various testing,i deserve to be able to give a good review.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by suneepet1: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2012
does anyone has something to say
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by petres007(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2012
How/why did this thread get on the homepage?
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by chemashie(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2012
I hav not used any nigerian web hosting acct, i prefer to use hostgator or bluehost. Though i have some domain registered and hosted with namecheap.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by adultebony(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2012
This is no review, this is cheap publicity for hostove or whatever you call it. Me think it unfair.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by agitator: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2012
adultebony: This is no review, this is cheap publicity for hostove or whatever you call it. Me think it unfair.

Gbam!!!!
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by degee(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2012
Web4Africa is the best in Nigeria for now, their price is good and they also have a nice and quick customer care. Hostove is still too new, maybe with a degree of consistency and improvement, they'll get there. Sorry to say, but I think they have a poor website design and structure.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by LailaIkeji1: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2012
adultebony: This is no review, this is cheap publicity for hostove or whatever you call it. Me think it unfair.

i c dat too!!! OP, u really smart oo
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by prodam(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2012
petres_007: How/why did this thread get on the homepage?

help us to remove it from the homepage and put it on the officepage..
if u dont find this interesting, check out the joke section...
typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by Weselion1(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2012
How much did hostove pay you for this publicity? Maybe next time i visit nairaland i will see this on the homepage "this man doesn't know how to switch on his television set"
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by emsquare(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2012

LOL!
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by xtremeidea(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2012
Syskay has been my brand and hasnt failed me yet. dnt know now much hostove.com is paying u (or u might even be the owner). how come we are just hearing of their name for the first time.

Sometimes Nairaland Moderators just amaze me! how is this a review.

[size=15pt]FYI[/size] - if u dnt understand what a review is, i suggest u visit toptenreviews . com for more info.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by daygeee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Give 99servers.com a try. Good package, fair prices and prompt customer support.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by DualCore1: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
Domain hostove.com

Date Registered: 2012-2-18 (Less than 50 days ago)
Date Modified: 2012-2-18
Expiry Date: 2013-2-18

...and this made the homepage.

Life is beautiful.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by yamakuza: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
Weselion.:
How much did hostove pay you for this publicity? Maybe next time i visit nairaland i will see this on the homepage "this man doesn't know how to switch on his television set"

what kind of topics do you want to see on the front page?
[s]
I might be able to pass on your feedback.
[/s]
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by dlux: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
visit http://bensofthost.com for quality webhosting from nigeria's best opensource company http://bensoftenterprise.com
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by yamakuza: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2012

yamakuza:

what kind of topics do you want to see on the front page?

Answer on the link below:

www.nairaland.com/908676

Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by suneepet1: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2012
well hostove.com has really lived up to expectation.they worth going for.i just test them for 2months and they are just ok.
Re: My Nigerian Webhost Review by nihinlade(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2012
In my own opinion I think MyNaijaHost.com has tried in delivering Quality in the web hosting business in Nigeria.

www.mynaijahost.com for your quality web service.

(1) (Reply)

Closed - Out of date / Learn how to Build A Database-driven Web Site Using Php And Mysql here / Why Build A School Management System Or Portal Where You Can Get My Source Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.