Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,647 members, 7,951,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 (1025 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2012
ekeroyal was a childhood friend.
i spent lots of time in their house.
one thing that never ceased to amuse me was his father, oga eke thomas.he had gone on retirement and spent his retirement benefit on ogogoro, small girls and cigarette.
one day, he returned from lagos with a pair of wellington boots.oga eke wore the wellington boots to bath,,toillett,church, get together,party, farm and in fact everywhere.ekeroyal even told me once he even wore them to sleep. . .watch out for part two ;Dekeroyal was a childhood friend.
one thing that never ceased to amuse me was his father, oga eke thomas.he had gone on retirement and spent his retirement benefit on ogogoro, small girls and cigarette.
one day, he returned from lagos with a pair of wellington boots.oga eke wore the wellington boots to bath,,toillett,church, get together,party, farm and in fact everywhere.ekeroyal even told me once he even wore them to sleep. . .watch out for part two
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2012
Hey u've really got to stop dis habit of posting half jokes! It makes it appear dry jare! Mtcheww
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by Dyt(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2012
Is dis supposed mk one laugh?
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by swtchicgurl: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
bin gbagbo: ekeroyal was a childhood friend.
one day, he returned from lagos with a pair of wellington boots.oga eke wore the wellington boots to bath,,toillett,church, get together,party, farm and in fact everywhere.ekeroyal even told me once he even wore them to sleep. . .watch out for part two ;Dekeroyal was a childhood friend.
one day, he returned from lagos with a pair of wellington boots.oga eke wore the wellington boots to bath,,toillett,church, get together,party, farm and in fact everywhere.ekeroyal even told me once he even wore them to sleep. . .watch out for part two

what's all this trash?
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
where is d joke undecided undecided
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by Ruqaya(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
U neva finish ramatu, u dey post another one.
Mtcheww
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by lilkech(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
lol

d writeup was kinda funny sha

but wait o gbagbo

wot was up with oga thomas's wellington boots ?
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
lilkech: lol

d writeup was kinda funny sha

but wait o gbagbo

wot was up with oga thomas's wellington boots ?

haha. . .just grab your copy of ekeroyal,s father part 2 and you will know what happened jhooor!

@booqee' hi darling, ve you finally seen your menses,?

rufuckya i know the good lord i serve will deal with u!
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
bin gbagbo:

@booqee' hi darling, ve you finally seen your menses,?

hey sweerie, hope ur low sp erm count sickness has finally gone,?

angry
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
booqee: hey sweerie, hope ur low sp erm count sickness has finally gone,?

angry

i know the good lord i serve shall deal with you! angry
booqee: hey sweerie, hope ur low sp erm count sickness has finally gone,?

angry

i know the good lord i serve shall deal with you!
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
part 2 out now!!! grab your copy!
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by king15(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
grin cheesy grin
Dyt: Is dis supposed mk one laugh?
lipsrsealed
Dyt: Is dis supposed mk one laugh?
......you dont have to laugh but advise to improoooooooove his skill....there's room for improvment. You can still help him out!!!!!!!
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^
i know the good lord i serve shall deal with u!!
Re: Ekeroyal,s Father Part 1 by bingbagbo(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2012
part three up

(1) (Reply)

Can U Explain This? / Our Mumu Presido / Baptism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.