Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,895 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Good Are You In The Computing World - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Good Are You In The Computing World (674 Views)

MY Collection Of Short Stories..., Let's Rate And See How Good/bad I Am! / GOOD Freelance Writers Needed, How Good Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Good Are You In The Computing World by annoiteddave: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
I have gotten to understand that in every facets of life, we need to know and understand the terms and acronyms that we have in the computing world. It is time for people to wake up from their slumber and understand that these terms and acronyms are necessary in every sphere of life. We are now in the jet age (information age) but people have this belief that you have to be a computer analyst, scientist or engineer to able to be understand these terms.

(1) (Reply)

God bless you / Famous Quotations About LOVE / A Great Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.