Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply (1696 Views)

Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / I'll Like To Start A Petition To Ban Alj Harem Permanently From Niaraland. / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
I woke up this morning, and found out I won a lottery of £23,480. I'm planning to use part of my loot to invest in Nigeria, the land of my ancestors. I also plan to spend part of my loot on any girl on NL, who can meet my requirement. I'm not an Indian giver; I'm doing this because I'm a big fan of NL and the girls on NL make me blush all the time.

Please apply, if you're interested in my loot. kiss
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute: I woke up this morning, and found out I won a lottery of £23,480. I'm planning to use part of my loot to invest in Nigeria, the land of my ancestors. I also plan to spend part of my loot on any girl on NL, who can meet my requirement. I'm not an Indian giver; I'm doing this because I'm a big fan of NL and the girls on NL make me blush all the time.

Please apply, if you're interested in my loot. kiss
your siblings took JAMB last saturday and they might gain admission this year or probably your parents need a better home. They need it more than NL gals
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Killz3(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
Shake my fccking head. . .
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by cantell(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:
your siblings took JAMB last saturday and they might gain admission this year or probably your parents need a better home. They need it more than NL gals
Took the words outta of ma mouth.
Nice one.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:

What the heck is JAMB? Is that a shortened word for jamboree or what? My Parents are good!

There is nothing wrong in sharing.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by freecocoa(f): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
And i thought I've seen it all on NL.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

What the heck is JAMB? Is that a shortened word for jamboree or what? My Parents are good!

Blame yourself for not knowing what JAMB exam is. If u think you are generous why not visit the orphanage? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:
Blame yourself for not knowing what JAMB exam is. If u think you are generous why not visit the orphanage? undecided

There are no 'orphanage' where I live, people have foster homes and hostels where the government looks after them. I love women, and I want someone from NL to share part of my loot, is anything wrong with that?
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

There are no 'orphanage' where I live, people have foster homes and hostels where the government looks after them. I love women, and I want someone from NL to share part of my loot, is anything wrong with that?
nothing wrong with it dear. Just dont come back here tomorrow and create a thread saying "NL GALS ARE GOLD-DIGGERS"

1 Like

Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:
nothing wrong with it dear. Just dont come back here tomorrow and create a thread saying "NL GALS ARE GOLD-DIGGERS"

Nah, I'll never do that. Show me someone who hates money, and I'll show a retard.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Nah, I'll never do that. Show me someone who hates money, and I'll show a retard.
no one hates money neither do they hate someone who is not judicious. tongue
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:
no one hates money neither do they hate someone who is not judicious. tongue

I'm lost here.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by slimyem: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
smh!
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

I'm lost here.
No wonder u want to spend foolishly. undecided. Go back to school tongue
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:
No wonder u want to spend foolishly. undecided. Go back to school tongue

You're entitled to your opinion, and why are you so agitated about what I'm going to do with my money?
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Sijo01(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

if ur parents ar gud, u can make dem better!
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Goldieluks: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
Go and spend it on the less privileged ones in your village, if you are really that desperate.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by skydeep(f): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You're entitled to your opinion, and why are you so agitated about what I'm going to do with my money?
When you see a little child playing with fire will you just look at him/her? undecided
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
skydeep:

Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by Brixtonyute(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2012
I still have some of my lotto money.. I'm trying to share, and I'm definitely not an indian giver.
Re: I Just Won A Lotto And I'll Like To Take Any Nice Girl On NL Shopping, Plz Apply by bknight: 9:41am On May 17, 2012
skydeep:
When you see a little child playing with fire will you just look at him/her? undecided

Yes. Unfortunately, you don't shield d child from touching a mild fire. Once burned twice shy tongue

If you shield the child, he only gets curious of the fire. Hey pal!, just drop ur nos. I trust naija girls grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unsubscribe On Etisalat Daily Bundles? / Are Old People Really Wiser Than Young People / MMM: What RCCG Said. (see Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.