Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? (665 Views)

Bella Oil And Gas Services Limited / Admin Officer Job Vacancy At Citreel Oil And Gas Services / Trainee Staff Need In An Oil And Gas Services Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? by Brightoe(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
Just recieved a letter by normal mail that I should pay 950 .Naira to a GTB account as part of recruitment process.
Some months ago I applied for a position in an advert i saw in the forum and was told to include a self addressed stamped envelop.
The Name of the company is Spille Oil & Gas Services,Plot101 Amadi Creek Industrial Layout,Po.Box11175 ,Port Harcout.
. Can anyone in the forum please help me verify the status of the Company?
Re: Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? by gabongee(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
Bright toe i equally received a letter from them and i also dont have any idea of who they are,but i called someone in PH to verify the company if it actually exists,i think its a scam cos there's no phone number on the company's letter head that was used,or wat do u think?
Re: Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? by odytrust: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
hi bros in the house, i equally received the same but risked paying d money to test its authencity. i actually noticed some strange format about the letter but decided to just give out the money.it was since last week monday now that ave not heard 4rm them.they know u cant call back to confirm since no phone no to do so on the letter.so believe its a scam of popular 419 in p/h.so beware unless u have the money to just give out without feeling any pain for that. as for me, am not bothered about the money cos i intentionally risked it but its a lesson for us to learn i.e 'never for any bjob you are looking for cos they need ur service therefore they should be the on to pay you not you paying them.'
Re: Spille Oil &gas Services!who Are They? by Brightoe(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
someone just verified that there was no such company in the said address.

(1) (Reply)

Foodco Nig.ltd Recruits Stock control Manager Urgently(FRESH) / Spread The News To All Those Who Want Financial Freedom In F08 / Is There News On Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.