Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,254 members, 7,910,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

SSD Price List - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / SSD Price List (3502 Views)

Meet The Laptop With 64gb Ram, 5tb Ssd, And 6 Usb Ports / What Is The Difference Between Mssd, SSD And Msata? / Price List For Vsat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSD Price List by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hi guys, I need help on current price of SSD's here in naija. Are there any websites available to check out the pricelist? Thanks
Re: SSD Price List by lacastre: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
what do u mean by SSD
Re: SSD Price List by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2012
The funny thing is that all the time I've been to computer village to get one thing or the other, I've never come across it. Think it's rare in this part of the world or the sellers at the village don't think it will move quickly if they bring it in knowing fully well that the price of a 128gb SSD can fetch you a 500gb drive or higher. Though, I once saw a hybrid drive but didn't bother asking for the price.
Re: SSD Price List by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
lacastre: what do u mean by SSD
Solid State Drive
Re: SSD Price List by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
henryskywalker2003: The funny thing is that all the time I've been to computer village to get one thing or the other, I've never come across it. Think it's rare in this part of the world or the sellers at the village don't think it will move quickly if they bring it in knowing fully well that the price of a 128gb SSD can fetch you a 500gb drive or higher. Though, I once saw a hybrid drive but didn't bother asking for the price.
I've searched the internet for nigerian online stores that may give me a clue but found non. It's been a while since I visited computer village, I may make the move if I find nothing online.
Re: SSD Price List by xtremeidea(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2012
Am also interested in this info!!! wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Great PC For Great Graphic Designs / Broadband/dsl Options In Ogun State / How Do I Change My Ip Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.