Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! (1513 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section Love Zone / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Bombshell77: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
Heeeeeyyyy everyone

Oya house members of the romance section,let's talk! What song would you say best describes you as a person?
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Killz3(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Free madness - Terry G cheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Bombshell77: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
Cool! cheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
Speeding - Rick ross ft R.kelly
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Bombshell77: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sorry guys, I forgot to write that you should also write why you think it describes you? smiley
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by slimyem: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2012
Big girls dont cry-Fergie!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Killz3(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: Big girls dont cry-Fergie!cheesy cheesy cheesy
But you are still a small girl. . . cheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
Oyi na atum (feeling cold) - unknown artiste
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Bombshell77: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
Don't forget to mention why it descirbes you!

I guess I probably should have mentions that in the first post undecided
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by InkedNerd(f): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
@OP:

I know I'm probably gonna feel stüpid later on for saying this but I would say this song best describes me, as my real self, from childhood to my present self. When I first heard it, it actually brought tears to my eyes. Even now that I've gotten older, I still get a little tingle in my heart when I hear that song. It's funny how little things in life can change you as a person.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvntSfvqGQ[/flash]
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by slimyem: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

But you are still a small girl. . . cheesy
i will be a big girl someday!cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Bombshell77: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP:

I know I'm probably gonna feel stüpid later on for saying this but I would say this song best describes me, as my real self, from childhood to my present self. When I first heard it, it actually brought tears to my eyes. Even now that I've gotten older, I still get a little tingle in my heart when I hear that song. It's funny how little things in life can change you as a person.

Yay! Finally someone gave a reason. Eh ya though. Ndo embarassed
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Chimezie198(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
sad sad
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by slimyem: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
Chimezie198: Oyi na atum (feeling cold) - unknown artiste
Flavour Na'bania!
Oya say thank you!cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by skydeep(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
@op. I cant take the risk of being stu.pid tongue.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Chimezie198(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2012
slimyem: Flavour Na'bania!
Oya say thank you!cheesycheesy
Awwww very nice of u gurl, Thanks! Oyi ona atukwa gi? smiley
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by dabrake(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
@chimezie198, I expected yours to be danfo driver(mad melon and mountain black). Maybe it is for lefulefu
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Chimezie198(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2012
dabrake: @chimezie198, I expected yours to be danfo driver(mad melon and mountain black). Maybe it is for lefulefu
brO right now am catching cold. My boyfriend left me!
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2012
We are the world- micheal jackson and friends.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by 190: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2012
If you see Mammy water oo

Never never u run away - angry
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2012
190: If you see Mammy water oo

Hahahahahahahhahaa......lwkmd
Man,your carburator need overhaulings.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2012
One song can not possibly describ my life. I believe at this tender age, I have had so many experiences, it feels as though I have lived a 100yrs.

You know that time when life is so sweet, you have no worry, is all play, eat, and sleep. No bf worries, no parents trouble, no family drama, no society pressure, and no school problems. I am talking about childhood, the most beautiful life season. At that point in my life ( "Innoncent days"

And then suddenly reality slapped you, I mean it slapped you so hard that you are thrown into a frenzy. You are left so heartbroken, so dissapointed at life that it turns you into a whole new person. That is when you knows yeah this world indeed can e a very cold and depressing place. At that point in my life, the song that would perfectly fit it would be "terrible things" by mayday parade

As the saying goes, life is changing, quickly tables are turned. So much friends now, boys are following you all over, life is so much better to the point that it make you so carefree. Party,friends, going out, did I say going out? yes going out so much, party, party, boys, friends, living life on the high, carefree and not worrying about a thing, and not giving a damn. "young wild and free" wiz khalifa ft. snoop dogg

And then, I don't know whether I should called it love or infatuation, but let me just say, you get so
captivated by someone, "you think hey, I have the best thing here" Life is now all about that person, your life revolve around them, you are young and stupid in love. Not caring, and not even listening to the people who are trying to advice you. You think you have found the best thing in the world. "infatuated" Memphis Bleek

And then pweh reality pays a visit again, and boys trouble start, and the relationship that was once dear to your life, and meant everything to you take a turn for the worst. Jimmy Burney ft. RaVaughn- "Brainwashed"

Life start getting sad, and bit lonely, but you are now matured to understand that life is not rainbows everyday.You have to be strong to go thru every blows that life throws at you. You realized that after all everybody hurts. R.E.M. - "Everybody Hurts"

Then you start standing on your feet again, You start provinding to all the fools that thought, hey you couldn't make it. You start looking into yourself for support, you become your own best friend. "voice within" christina aguilera [/size]

And then what you have been living for, finally happends, the love of your life walked in. He comes, changed you, changed your life, and changes everything. Makes you believe in love, real love. Love, and accept you unconditionally for who you are. And again, you become a whole new person, the person you always wanted to be.

[size=12pt]Because You Loved Me" - Celine Dion

1 Like

Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by 190: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2012
Crown Prince:
Hahahahahahahhahaa......lwkmd
Man,your carburator need overhaulings.

angry angry
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2012
@Roki baby,
Op said a ''song'' that describe your life,you presented an ''album''.
Is that how life complicated for you?
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by 190: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2012
^ grin grin
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Sijo01(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2012
undecided
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2012
Crown Prince: @Roki baby,
Op said a ''song'' that describe your life,you presented an ''album''.
Is that how life complicated for you?

hahahaha understatement.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
190: If you see Mammy water oo

hahahahaha.
Osakpolor don madt finish.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2012
forum games, please! angry
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Chimezie198(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
NL3 don show!
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
^embrace am na
u get choice.
Re: Romance Section LOVE Overhaul!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
NL3 on d way. With d bleeping color riot. Abeg Mr. Seun no dey try o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Majority Of Nigerian Guys Not Annoyingly Boring In Romance? / Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.