Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,678 members, 7,941,618 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . (1148 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by onila(f): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2012
this is a song dedicated 2 us smiley. .we are our BF's Down Ass Bitche-s!!

[flash450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKaBpXa9gCA?version=3&amp[/flash]
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2012
The tune is ite!
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by onila(f): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2012
its not ight but TIGHT SONG!!!!
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2012
onila: its not ight but TIGHT SONG!!!!

Didn't someone say you're a lunatic? lipsrsealed wink
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2012
And why on earth is that dude on the video eating food like a hungry ediot? @ 1:16 + WTF is he singing about? undecided
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by mashnino(m): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2012
onila.....

shey i tut u were one gentle girl like dat

u wan dey proof me wrong shey>?
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by onila(f): 2:22am On Apr 01, 2012
REALITY101: And why on earth is that dude on the video eating food like a hungry ediot? @ 1:16 + WTF is he singing about? undecided

grin. .hes eating like a typical Nigerian man grin
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by Flygeriana(m): 3:33am On Apr 01, 2012
Y una no go stick wit dem, d tym wey moni dey involve.
If dem dey kpaiko level, shey una go stil dey wit dem?

Abegi!!!
Re: 2 All The Nigerian Girls That Stick With Their Men Thru Thick And Thin. . by onila(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
Flygeriana: Y una no go stick wit dem, d tym wey moni dey involve.
If dem dey kpaiko level, shey una go stil dey wit dem?

Abegi!!!
lol

(1) (Reply)

She Always Compliment Me. / If You Find Your Picture On A Website... / Pls Reply If You Are 45yrs Plus. I Need Advice. I'm Confused About Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.