Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (39509 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by uboma(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2012
carmarts: @udoma A4 1996-1997 u will get it for 800k while the A3 2000 you will get it for 980k,call 08130380111 for more details

Thank you for responding. However, a fellow dealer gave me lesser quotes than yours for the above vehicles. Happy sales to you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2012
@Udoma alright no problem,Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2012
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Abgovernor: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
How much can I get 1999 toyota sienna frm cotonou, reply at danvitonresources@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by adebayosuraj(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
How much is Volkswagen Passat cc sport 2010.I need it asap.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ken43: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]plz. Hw much will it cost me. To get a. Seina car -999 2000 with latherseat. [ left][/left]b][/color=#006600][/color][left][/left]
carmarts: PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
smiley
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by BTT(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Pls I need a VW golf4
*manual tranSmission
*5 doors
*factory air-con
* power windows
* low mileage
* Etc

Respond here or to bttadebisi@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2013
@BTT pls check ur email,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by BTT(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
carmarts: @BTT pls check ur email,thanks

Oh thanks for your quick response.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2013
@BTT you are welcome
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

CLEAN 40ft CONTAINER 3.5M LAST!!! / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.