Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence (21454 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ekwynwa1: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Like what imbeccile ? I have asked you to go back to school,this motorboy work is not helping you at all.See the bolded and tell me if that meant hypocrisy to you.ode oshi.

Alhaji bini people are like ibos.they do jazz pass yoruba.

ha ha ha

Unschooled rascal, stop making a fool of your dumb self on a public forum. Buffoon you use words arbitrarily without having full knowledge of their connotation or contextual usage. You really need to brush up on your ‘’comparatives and superlative’’ I recommend brighter grammar for you. Ewu Awusa
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by PhysicsQED(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bluetooth, so you at least admit the group in question ventures into only a few areas of crime as far as you can tell.

There may be some hope for you after all.

This is only the beginning. Eventually, you'll start to embrace reality completely and stop trying to tribalize every issue.

Someday, with enough thought and hard work, you may even qualify as a full-fledged human being.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ekwynwa1: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
PhysicsQED: Bluetooth

Money rituals, drug trafficking, armed robbery, and kidnapping?

Even you don't believe that Binis lead in that stuff. You're just posturing to save face. Nobody's even brought up credit fraud yet. Don't let anyone mention that.

And I'm sure Shina Rambo was nearly as successful as Anini. grin grin

Shina Rambo is from Madagascar grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by atasteve: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
The compound doesn't look good enough for her position.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ignis: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
sigba: Nna mehn! This one na serious matter o. She should step up her prayer life. She's fighting a spiritual battle.
abi, she should just resign.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

ha ha ha

Unschooled rascal, stop making a fool of your dumb self on a public forum. Buffoon you use words arbitrarily without having full knowledge of their connotation or contextual usage. You really need to brush up on your ‘’comparatives and superlative’’ I recommend brighter grammar for you. Ewu Awusa

I compare binis with ibos and concluded they they 'binis' do more jazz than yorubas.This is not English monkey,it's LOGIC ! Olodo oshi. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO shocked
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ezotik: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2012
chuks49: Primitive mindset in 21st century, I wonder why lettered individuals will seek help from a miserable fellow called juju priest.

please tell me how this is different from the KKK burning crosses in front of people's home, and why you haven't wondered why "lettered individuals" seek help from a peodophile called catholic priest, whose religion btw is based on some out-dated history book in the 21st century.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ekwynwa1: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I compare binis with ibos and concluded they they 'binis' do more jazz than yorubas.This is not English monkey,it's LOGIC ! Olodo oshi. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO shocked

Roflmao at ''logic'' with which brain?
Grass chewing goat let me educate your fake azz further; the ''comparison'' came in when you denied your hypocritical stance. It’s obvious that Yorubas do jazz more than Igbos + binis raised to power ten, Go back to school and study word usage, you re really sounding more confused.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ezotik: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It's not contestable because your oba of benin is one of the greatest herbalist i have seen so far but he monopolized the power so the average bini man doesnt have access to all the okija shrine and co like the people of the east do.money ritual would have thrived much in that ancient shrine but for the proliferation of proliferation of bini ashewo in libya,italy and spain have been able to make up for money rituals.Meanwhile,drug trafficking,armed robbery and kidnapping also increased and improved the lives of binis.while ibos have produced the most successful kidnapper in Nigeria named 'Osisikanku',bini on the other other hand has produced the most successful armed robber named Anini.

.... and if u werent such an idi0t, i wonder how u forgot that yoruba produced the most successful drug trafficker bola adebisi, an old woman who set the world record by swallowing the most amount of cocaine.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ezotik: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2012
btw, there is nothing wrong with being a herbalist. it is actually a noble profession just like your "western" doctor and that is where we get our “agbo” from for medicinal purposes and they have nothing to do with this topic unless u dont know what a herbalist does.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by NEROSKY(m): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2012
Fhemmmy: And i am sure there would not be a single camera in the school to be able to tell who brought it there . . . .
No bi only camera na bi-camera legislature...¤sighs¤
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by andyprez(m): 2:11am On Apr 02, 2012
Guys bone o. Some lecturers are way bad. I guess its just threat sha. She needs to "check herself before she wrecks herself"
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by aikuda(m): 3:12am On Apr 02, 2012
The oba of Benin is more than a herbalist, he is the custodian of the bini ancestral gods. Many binis respect him for that.

How are we sure that it is bini person that did this to the outgoing bursar? because it happened at the university of benin? what twisted logic?

The western tradition brought assisination, kidnapping, and other forms of intimidation. I will take this kind of intimidation at the school than of the the western ones I just mentioned. The reason being I am not worried about its potency.

Just to add: Check out the christian tradition, you will see a lot of intimidation tactics that is even worse than this. My only regret is that this is happening in a university, a place were only ideas and qualification should be the metric for success. Sad, sad day for University of Benin, and Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by hardeyincah(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2012
buzor: this must be d handiwork of oshodi and his allies.
oshodi has shown his self to be a real coward. after coming to vanguard news paper to say some trash about d burser and now he is resortin to juju and black magic just to remove d bursar...
Haba, what evidence do u have to prove.... Mtchew
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Comradeomoiya: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2012
Wot did she do 4 dem 2 desarve dis
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Bestglo(f): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2012
shee na only one person dem dey use all these juju for? the woman must be extra powerful then
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Okijajuju1(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2012
I know that JUJU!!

This woman head strong!! Normally, as she see am, na instant bow hand!! I suspect say e no work because the man wey prepare am still dey learn work!! I do this charm 2 years back, till now, the man hand still dey for back.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by evryday: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2012
No Christian should be afraid of such small small powers,for our LORD JESUS CHRIST,according to
the BIBLE defeated the kingdom of darkness over 2000 years ago and also made a public spectacle of them.
JESUS also tells us,that the things HE did ,we shall do,even greater things we shall do upon the mention of HIS
NAME.My.dear sister,as long as you are academically qualified and your aspiration for a 2nd term is on righteous and
Solid ground, morally.Fear not,fo the battle is of the Lord
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by peren: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2012
Pennywise: The house looks abandoned and rather unbefitting of the status of a bursa of a first rate Nigerian University. What happened to all the billions they keep sinking into that Uni.

Those are meaningless caricatures, fit for burning or the refuse bins.

If the house looked any nicer am sure you would suggest how much she had embezzled to make the house that nice! There is no pleasing people, It seems fit for a civil servant to me!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by evryday: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2012
No Christian should be afraid of such small small powers,for our LORD JESUS CHRIST,according to
the BIBLE defeated the kingdom of darkness over 2000 years ago and also made a public spectacle of them.
JESUS also tells us,that the things HE did ,we shall do,even greater things we shall do upon the mention of HIS
NAME.My.dear sister,as long as you are academically qualified and your aspiration for a 2nd term is on righteous and
Solid ground, morally.Fear not,fo the battle is of the Lord.Indeed you are lucky,for our Lord through this devilish attack
has provided you with an to demonstrate HIs Name within the university community and also the world.My dear sister,
I implore you not to waste the opportunity for your MINISTRY has indeed started.Fear not and be courageous,for the LORD
is with you.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by EagleNest(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2012
As far as Mrs Nwoye's hands are clean and she's steadfast in prayers, those charms will not be potent. From my experience, anyone that trust in Jesus Christ will always win the battle. This is a threat! But I will concluded that most cowards go diabolic if they fail in the physical battle, otherwise why not match her - sense to sense, muscle to muscle.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by junedon: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
i must say it is nice share good to know that
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by DonCmos: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
@Bluetooth- Becreful they way you insult... What do you mean by their oracle? Their oba an oracle, show a little respect for his crown, even if his not from your part... Everyone seems to be on you. Watch yourself the moderator takes note, be warned!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by aryzgreat: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
bluetooth u r a wild animal, i wonder wot moderators are waiting for to ban this adult buffon 4 life
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Cheda: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Add armed robbery,kidnapping,drug trafficking and human part trade,drug counterfeiting,child industry. . . . . .proudly biafra !
Dude if u dont no,d largest cocaine eva swalowd by a humanbeing by a pedler is a yoruba woman...

what a record!!!
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ayobase(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2012
aikuda: The oba of Benin is more than a herbalist, he is the custodian of the bini ancestral gods. Many binis respect him for that.

How are we sure that it is bini person that did this to the outgoing bursar? because it happened at the university of benin? what twisted logic?

The western tradition brought assisination, kidnapping, and other forms of intimidation. I will take this kind of intimidation at the school than of the the western ones I just mentioned. The reason being I am not worried about its potency.

Just to add: Check out the christian tradition, you will see a lot of intimidation tactics that is even worse than this. My only regret is that this is happening in a university, a place were only ideas and qualification should be the metric for success. Sad, sad day for University of Benin, and Nigeria.

hey Mr. Man,pls do watch ur tongue.must a simple comment abt this issue drag in 'christianity'?
No cause religious crisis here, are u not fed up with the tribal crisis yet!

Bluetooth and company...make una put this to rest.

@OP
is that not alomo bottle at the scene of display?
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by halavoke: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
Twud b nice to see pple wit offensive n tribalistic/hate comments banned, even if de get anoda id n do same de shud b banned again. Twud make 4 a more matured forum devoid of senseless rants!
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by uzoexcel(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2013
bluetooth is a bigot and should be weeded out of nairaland
ikechiozo: @Bluetooth at times i wonder how old you are and find it hard to believe that with all ur tribally motivated comments on Nairaland you ve not received any BAN. It all shows that the owner of Nairaland is in support of your actions. Mehn this must stop and u need to grow up!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) / JAMB Effectively Scraps Scratch Cards, Redesigns Website / 2 Katsina Universities Dragged To Court For Banning Christian Fellowships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.