Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,198 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? (2361 Views)

Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? / Naija Babes On Da House B/w These Two Men Wich One U Go Prefer As Ur Husband? / Between Attention, Fidelity And Love Which Do U Prefer As A Lady Or A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
a business/rich, low literacy, middle aged man with a high income,
or
a young post graduate, with a meager income but bright prospect??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
Flashaldrin: a business/rich, low literacy, middle aged man with a high income,
or

come on man, thats a no brainer!!!!
any ashi girl knows that she will settle for the rich old men, and fukc his brains out REAL GOOD, until the young poor graduates starts to make some serious money. when he does then she will now proclaim that the old man was her uncle and that he never touched her, and subsequently she will marry the young graduate and have a wonderful life,........ while older guy finds himself an even younger babe to smash.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Bisjosh(f): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

any ashi girl knows that she will settle for the rich old men, and fukc his brains out REAL GOOD, until the young poor graduates starts to make some serious money. when he does then she will now proclaim that the old man was her uncle and that he never touched her, and subsequently she will marry the young graduate and have a wonderful life,........ while older guy finds himself an even younger babe to smash.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

undecided angry cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
But seriously, ladies, come on. . .
One of my females friends was seriously dating this illiterate business dude, i'm like, for real?? In this generation? An undergraute marrying a stark illiterate just for the money? angry
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by PurerareGold: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Money isn't everything o.its just a part.there's more †☺ a spouse.there are three levels in which you have †☺ be compatible- spiritual,physicals-which includes looks, literacy aπϑ thirdly Finances. Else you end up cheating.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by kelz88(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
Depends on which of them I love cos for me it's not about the money.
or
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 02, 2012
brotha Flash
all human are not made equal.......some of these ladies out there dont care about love and will quickly tell you that:"love wont pay my bills!". so, as much as love "should" be important, many out there are focusing on their immediate needs/desires aka BB, Louboutin shoes etc, and since most are dead broke, they have to use the only thing they have (their coochie) to get it.

also, let us all not fool ourselves, some of these seemingly intelligent babes got their degrees by sleeping with the right person, in exchange for good grades. such lady would gladly continue to offer her coochie to advance herself in life.

and last but not least, sadly again, many deluded 9ja men believe that you NEED money to even have/keep a girl......but who can blame them when they are trying to date cheap goldigging broke ass hungry babes like the ones i just portrayed above.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by queensmith: 4:34am On Apr 02, 2012
thats a very stewpid question? you should ask yourself who you prefer as a wife?

Unless you are an enemy of progress I don't see why anyone will chose the latter.

cmon ask sensible questions with your time!
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by dokunbam(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2012
Flashaldrin: But seriously, ladies, come on. . .
One of my females friends was seriously dating this illiterate business dude, i'm like, for real?? In this generation? An undergraute marrying a stark illiterate just for the money? angry

Ladies for the love of money. They can change.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2012
queensmith: thats a very stewpid question? you should ask yourself who you prefer as a wife?

Unless you are an enemy of progress I don't see why anyone will chose the latter.

cmon ask sensible questions with your time!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
mbj come o, talk about the devil!!
Like seriously shocked
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
mbj come o, talk about the devil!!
Like seriously shocked

bro, you have to understand Queensmith response. this is a lady who under no circumstances would date an old man for money, and therefore got offended by your question, which is understandable.

on the other hand, Queensmith forgets that many are NOT blessed like her, and would fukc a "generous" sugardaddy in a heart beat (whether old/potbellied/stinky or nasty)!

check that NL desperate one out: https://www.nairaland.com/904741/need-sugardaddy-calabar-uyo
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Goldieluks: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2012
Mtchew!
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by queensmith: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2012
lol- i dont know how you can bash these soo called gold diggers and admit thier choices are a result of the circumstance at the same time? I dont get it. Are we going to pity the victims or are we hating the predators? You have to choose one.

It doesnt even only apply to females, many men date and marry old ugly and moderately wealthy women just to gain things they will never have otherwise. If marriage can serve an additional purpose I don't see anybody refusing to take that route.

If I had the choice [s]and trust me many of us won't even get the choice [/s]sad I will chose a man that will help build my life as opposed to one that will drag it down. I have nothing against prospects but until it materialises into something tangible we are talking about a lottery ticket with no winning numbers.

and you are right, alot of us don't have to use sex to get things but unfortunately there are alot that do, and quite frankly I don't blame them, but I definitely don't hate them. Not my first choice of career but who am i to judge! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Goldieluks: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2012
or

Go and ask your sisters ,cousins and nieces first, and then, get back to me with their replies.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, you have to understand Queensmith response. this is a lady who under no circumstances would date an old man for money, and therefore got offended by your question, which is understandable.

on the other hand, Queensmith forgets that many are NOT blessed like her, and would fukc a "generous" sugardaddy in a heart beat (whether old/potbellied/stinky or nasty)!

check that NL desperate one out: https://www.nairaland.com/904741/need-sugardaddy-calabar-uyo
wait o, am i missing something here?? She clearly said she will go for the first option, no sarcasm. innit??
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
I have 5Milla... I think that would buy me 25 Nigerian love, 5American love, 2british love and 50 South African love..... Money can buy love anyday anytime.. I do buy love/heart and resell... Forget any1 saying it ain't about money undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by ayosmiles(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ijogz K: I have 5Milla... I think that would buy me 25 Nigerian love, 5American love, 2british love and 50 South African love..... Money can buy love anyday anytime.. I do buy love/heart and resell... Forget any1 saying it ain't about money undecided
so now u deal in love. Can u sell me one.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Go and ask your sisters ,cousins and nieces first, and then, get back to me with their replies.
dont really need your reply, we all know your choice tongue

btw, why the attitude?? Do you ask everyother op to ask their relatives before answering them, or is it just me?? undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Goldieluks: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
dont really need your reply, we all know your choice tongue

btw, why the attitude?? Do you ask everyother op to ask their relatives before answering them, or is it just me?? undecided

You don't know my reply so shut it!
I'd rather you ask your sisters because am sure you'd be the first to condemn your sister
if she goes ahead to marry your second option for a husband( that doesn't make her a gold-digger, mind you),as if you'll not profit from her if she marries a well to do rich guy. Some people and their hypocricy mtcheww, be real jare, as if, someone is going to
change your destiny if you should say your mind on NL. so many fake people i can't stand.

In this life we have three classes of people, the rich, middle class and the poor. They are all humans and whoever goes ahead
to marry anyone that falls in these class should not be blamed or judged, everyone has their freedom of preference,and some people
prefers to live a comfortable life, while some prefer to struggle and suffer,their choice. WHAT DO YOU YOURSELF PREFER, ASK YOURSELF!

Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by neyostica: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op, are illiterates not humans or worthy of goodthings Thank God for your folks who worked hard to give you education, you cud av been one
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hmmmm, i see i've been grossly misunderstood!
First of all, i'm not judging anyone, everyone has their choice to make and any option dey chose, so be it. its their life, not mine.
Secondly, i'm not condemning marrying illiterates, i'm just saying that for an under-graduate to be marrying an uneducated man in this generation, is mostly due to the guys money.
Thirdly, i'm not judging any option, what i'm just trying to say is that girls of this days should be more intelligent, because going for the first option has many disadvantages;
1. The age gap
2. Literacy gap
3. Less understanding
4. Contempt for the wife as the man was already made before he married
5. The woman will be fully dependent on the husband
6. The wealth can still go, because there really is no solid foundation for it.
but going for the second option is better for someone with fore sight because
1. There's a high probability the dude will get to be as rich as the first guy
2. More understanding
3. No contempt for the woman as she also helped build the wealth
4. Strong foundation for wealth as education always pays

lastly, this is just my opinion, i'm NOT JUDGING!
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Chimezie198(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
** Rolls wheelbarrow across d thread**
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Stfu n gtfo!!! angry
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by queensmith: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
well i don't blame you, its men with no money that complain about women stealing the money they do not have. I'm yet to meet a man that's soo bothered about a woman stealing his money! it's actually becoming an obsession to the men on this site. . . well in a country where everything including casual sex is transactional you cannot be blamed.
How will you know the relationship between the illiterate woman and her rich husband? are you in it? are you the third wheel? how dare you make assumptions like that? kmt nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by pleep(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
judging from your posts on here you don't know to much about women homes...
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2012
pleep: judging from your posts on here you don't know to much about women homes...
you mean who? undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by echobee(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
blood of jesus
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
echo- bee:
blood of jesus
wetin dey pursue you?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by Beync(f): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
Flashaldrin: Hmmmm, i see i've been grossly misunderstood!
First of all, i'm not judging anyone, everyone has their choice to make and any option dey chose, so be it. its their life, not mine.
Secondly, i'm not condemning marrying illiterates, i'm just saying that for an under-graduate to be marrying an uneducated man in this generation, is mostly due to the guys money.
Thirdly, i'm not judging any option, what i'm just trying to say is that girls of this days should be more intelligent, because going for the first option has many disadvantages;
1. The age gap
2. Literacy gap
3. Less understanding
4. Contempt for the wife as the man was already made before he married
5. The woman will be fully dependent on the husband
6. The wealth can still go, because there really is no solid foundation for it.
but going for the second option is better for someone with fore sight because
1. There's a high probability the dude will get to be as rich as the first guy
2. More understanding
3. No contempt for the woman as she also helped build the wealth
4. Strong foundation for wealth as education always pays

lastly, this is just my opinion, i'm NOT JUDGING!
judging from dis post, it's means illiterate rich men are programmed to act or behave in certains ways while the educated broke trying hard to get rich acts in another ways, Very wrong. Nowadays, that you are a graduate doesn't guarantee that ur future is made and that a man is an illiterate business man doesn't imply that he can't live a fulfilled life. By the way who do you refer to as an illiterate? Becos no illiterate person can do meaningful business, business involves arithmetic s, a stack illiterate can hardly succeed in business. Secondly if you say graduates should not marry these not so learned business men, who will marry them? So illiterates like u call them should marry illiterate and the circle continues while female graduates should marry cute young broke graduate in anticipation that things would get rosy even thou you and I knows that not all make it latter in life
Re: Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? by pleep(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you mean who? undecided
I mean you... seriously if you have to ask a question like this you don't know much about women.

If you wanted a real question perhaps you could have asked if they would prefer Attractive/poor vs Ugly/rich.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? / Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons... / Which One Would You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.